Jae Millz - Hearing Voices (Pusha T) Diss.... Not Bad

ive been holding out on listening to this because of how corny millz is...but now that ive heard it, its the best diss so far from either side...

"cut the bull u came from a great home, never missed a meal and in ur city that is well known"

yea..around these parts(norfolk) ALOT of people discredit the clipse stories because where they come from out the beach, aint no feinds buying 2 for 5's..aint no rocks being sold..its benz and beamers..

with that said..they ran with alot of real cats..Geezy, Shampoo, those dudes are straight legends around here,its well known theyre really about that life...idk bout push nd mal tho...all the old heads that vouch for geeze and shampoo dirt in the 90's say they nvr heard of the clipse before pharrell..

i live out norview, grew up out bowling park..real neighborhoods in a real city...never see the clipse out these parts unless its a video shoot...#jus sayin

*edit* the homie maserati e gets alot of love out here..i really think he opens the door for these vids to be shot in diff hoods that aint theirs every video shoot

I don't think they ever denied coming from a good home tho.

Upbringing doesn't have as much to do with hustling as you would think. The two biggest dealers I know that's my age, both have parents with Master's degrees and grew up in the burbs.

But who knows though, at the end of the day, they're rappers and ALL rappers fabricate the truth.

Ya'll ****** are so goddamn lame.... Nobody listens to music these days huh?

"yea its a good track & he went kinda hard......... but it's Jae Millz so i cant respect it:rolleyes"

dudes allegiance to rappers are way too goddamn strong these days

"yea its a good track & he went kinda hard......... but it's Jae Millz so i cant respect it:rolleyes"
says the guy defending jay-z in another thread >D

There's some cool lines but it's Jae Millz.....dude probably hasn't even spoken to Wayne since 2010

well....he is a battle rapper 
laugh.gif

everything after zone out season has been -____- though

/\ Right...
It's like Professor X sending Jubilee after Magneto or some ****.
Omg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nobody said anything like that.  They're complimenting the song despite their ambivalence/dislike for Millz.

Wow...That sound like the Millz that ate Ness...it would have been smart for them to have millz to ghostwrite Wayne diss track and then leave it at that. ppl will write this off because its Jae Millz but if this would have came out of wayne's mouth, he would have had ppl feeling like it was 06 again

Last edited:
I like Pusha but him throwin darts and then hiding his hand is beyond corny

Millz brought it to him but of course it will be overlooked

Yea i'm fans of both Pusha and Jae Millz but anyone who says Jae Millz didn't go in on Pusha is a liar.

he got at him. hope to see this develop

It won't develop into nothing ..

Millz is irrelevant ..

He's a nobody , YMCMB flunkie

BUT

If I was pusha, I'd just make a quick vid showing with the Youtube vid of his 745 dash lit up like christmas tree and clown him on some highschool **** ..

Yea i'm fans of both Pusha and Jae Millz but anyone who says Jae Millz didn't go in on Pusha is a liar.

Or maybe they just dont like the song, that is a possibility right ?

I like millz and pusha, but this song felt forgettable to me soon as it ended.....doubt i'd ever listen to it again.

Or maybe they just dont like the song, that is a possibility right ?
I like millz and pusha, but this song felt forgettable to me soon as it ended.....doubt i'd ever listen to it again.

false

I didnt like Takeover, but I couldnt deny that Jay got at Nas. Same thing here, the diss was mean whether you like the song or not. Most diss songs dont get bumped regularly, but this is definitely the best song in this beef so far

It won't develop into nothing ..
Millz is irrelevant ..
He's a nobody , YMCMB flunkie
BUT
If I was pusha, I'd just make a quick vid showing with the Youtube vid of his 745 dash lit up like christmas tree and clown him on some highschool **** ..

you got a link to this? :lol:

good track....millz has been waiting to do this for years...he has nothing better to do.....his album isnt coming until 2026..

Back
Top Bottom