James Franco puts in work.

didn't he just get nominated Administrator on Niketalk, c'mon dudes white and got money in America and well known, y'all surprised? Really?

didn't he just get nominated Administrator on Niketalk, c'mon dudes white and got money in America and well known, y'all surprised? Really?

Originally Posted by namtsui

Yeah James Franco sucks. At UCLA he backed out of the commencement speech on June 4 when graduation was on June 12.

%$++ UCLA

grin.gif

I can't even get 1 degree knocked out in 6 yrs..

props to him.. His status probably gets him major non-celeb dime-poon.. Now Brad Pitt can't run and do that w/o it being printed in every magazine in the world (but he is boinking Angelina every night, even trade I guess).

props to him.. His status probably gets him major non-celeb dime-poon.. Now Brad Pitt can't run and do that w/o it being printed in every magazine in the world (but he is boinking Angelina every night, even trade I guess).

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

SMH

You keep thinking like that and your going to have a really hard life a head of you

Back
Top Bottom