Jane Seymore, the hottest 50+ woman ever???

Probably loud since they have no sound perception lel

Almost irrelevant, but not quite. I read on >>reddit the story of some deaf dude that took his date to a restaurant. Son was saying that he didn' t know that farts made sounds, but he ended up finding out they did when he let one out while the waitress was taking their order. He said his date asked him if he farted and he's like no, but then she told him that it made a really loud noise and everyone was looking.

kek'd hard at that story so I'm guessing it's the same when you'r banging a deaf woman who hasn't been told she being too loud.

Would like to find out for myself though.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aint laughing @ him but damn just the natural never knowing and never giving it any thought.

Screaming at that Reddit story :rofl:

How his family/friends/etc. let him go his entire life w/o knowing that odor ain't the only thing coming out of your cheeks when you fart :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
this thread has the shermanator all over it. im sticking with demi moore, cindy crawford, claudia shiffer, elle macphearaon n wat not. not into these susan sharanon folding their sagging bags into origami

^
You never know. Sarandon's genetics are good, those thangs might still be sitting nice. How you not include the best older model of all on your list, Christie Brinkley?

^
You never know. Sarandon's genetics are good, those thangs might still be sitting nice. How you not include the best older model of all on your list, Christie Brinkley?

Sharandons are like near expiredp lay dough. Fara way it looks fine and you can mold it and fold it like hanker chief.

Brinkley? M > Gil

Im not trynna catch scars on mai face when I motor bowt. the wrinkles be real rougj grit. ya feel me?

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aint laughing @ him but damn just the natural never knowing and never giving it any thought.
Screaming at that Reddit story :rofl:

How his family/friends/etc. let him go his entire life w/o knowing that odor ain't the only thing coming out of your cheeks when you fart :lol: :smh:

okay, so I was wrong and it wasn't a reddit story but it actually happened to an anon which makes it more hilarious if true.

I dunno, I don't think you need to have hearing to know that when you forcefully push air out your anus it'll make a sound. It's like yelling or burping except in another direction.

Black women from Baltimore, Maryland / DC area my kryptonite. My wife said, because I come from the projects, she understands my affinity for wealthy black women with just a hint of ratchet. Tamar Braxton:

I honestly had to stop checking for Toni after this video.
She was destroying my life. The obsession became unhealthy...two sisters, one video.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man I been wanting to impregnate Toni Braxton forever. Women is a goodess. And she from PG county. If I ever see her I'm spitting this game like sports announcers.

Face+cuvy legs+that voice :wow: :pimp:

Man I been wanting to impregnate Toni Braxton forever. Women is a goodess. And she from PG county. If I ever see her I'm spitting this game like sports announcers.

Face+cuvy legs+that voice
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

She's single, now...divorced. You may just have a shot 
nthat.gif

Here he is in that video.... 16 years ago!

Last edited:
Correction she reps Baltimore actually and her fam loves here , from Anne arundel county I think so PG can't claim her ....but I wanted to hit Toni since I was in 4th grade in the 90's :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom