Janet Jackson pregnant at 50!!

Janet had the greatest well timed divorce of all time. She knew them prenuptial benefits kicked in at the five year mark. And the baby adds 18 years of support. She's a legend. She ousted Tiger's ex wife as number one.

Last edited:
Janet had the greatest well timed divorce of all time. She knew them prenuptial benefits kicked in at the five year mark. And the baby adds 18 years of support. She's a legend. She ousted Tiger's ex wife as number one.

Seriously. I am not even mad at Tiger's ex but this is crap that makes you think sometimes. I doubt she would ever marry that guy if he didn't have the money. He should have made her sign a better prenup though. The whole point is so a woman or man can't get your money. Why have a deadline that is actually foreseeable? And she has money anyways. Just a poorly drawn contract.

That's how most prenups are drawn up though they have 5 and 10 year benchmarks.

Fact is dude shouldn't have got married and maybe shouldn't have knocked her up if he watching his money that closely.

Y'all acting like he knocked up Janet on purpose. Fam was probably as shocked as we were when he got the news. My ***** was shooting up the club reckless figuring "She 50 I ain't gotta worry about nothing."

It seems like some of y'all refuse to believe that people that get divorced get married because they love each other and not because their hungry for money

It's not that. Its just common sense.

If you're saying I'm getting married cuz of love you should keep in mind you can get divorced cuz that love did not last or w/e likely reason divorces occur.

As far as knocking her up, I tacked that on. I doubt there'll be a huge custody battle or that Janet is gonna hit him over the head for 18 years of child support. He's wealthy and she's super rich. The main thing is marriage, the prenup and these divorce laws that grant ex-spouses chunks of your fortune.

Divorces don't just happen because love don't live here anymore. Often divorces happen because the other person becomes intolerable and just isn't worth staying shackled to for the sake of love

It seems like some of y'all refuse to believe that people that get divorced get married because they love each other and not because their hungry for money

Nothing says I married you for your money than divorcing for 500 of them thangs. Janet passed probation and took advantage of that benefit package. I aint mad at her. I mean I am, but damn. She the new finesse queen. Mariah had the belt, but Janet snatched it without effort.

Last edited:
Or she married with genuine intentions and after some bull she wanted to hit him where it hurts.

Don't matter really tho, hellova finesse either way

Divorces don't just happen because love don't live here anymore. Often divorces happen because the other person becomes intolerable and just isn't worth staying shackled to for the sake of love
​All women are evil and out for your money and the only value is in their looks according to NT

To me you're describing a similar thing.

If your spouse's intolerablity grows larger than your love for them to the point you want out you don't really love them like you use to.

It's like I love potato chips but i don't love them enough to eat it everyday.

But you view love as at a value while I view it as a presence/feeling.

It's not about do I love you more than I hate you to me it's more of is this love worth this suffering.

Like I love cheeseburgers but eating them is not worth high blood pressure

I don't see the difference you're making.

It can be a feeling and be valued.

The key thing here is when you love someone at the beginning there isn't an equal amount of suffering at the beginning or none at all. The suffering usually comes later.

You saying "is this love worth this suffering" is no different than me saying intolerablity growing larger than the love imo. Some negative comes along where you say love so t enough to stick around.

You may say the cheeseburgers are not worth high blood pressure but now are you swearing cheeseburgers off forever or just eating them rarely?

Last edited:
My definition of real love doesn't look like what you guys are talking about. You can't just weigh the pros and cons for yourself and decide you do or dont love someone.

Love means that your feelings for someone are so strong that you are willing to sacrifice to be with them or to see them happy.

Just like your parents would probably be willing to die if it meant saving you.

Or like a single mother grinds to provide for her kids even if she doesn't get to enjoy the fruits herself.

Just like you'd never take from or betray your best friends that have stuck with you for 10 or 15+ years.

Just like you reach in your wallet and make every effort to pay for things through a relationship. Not because of chivalry but to be happy to provide a need for someone.

Just like you'll help that person through a sickness until it finally takes them.

I could go on and on but real love has no selfishness in it and it is not conditional. The only way to reeeally acquire it... I say acquire not find because you won't just "find" it. The only way you can love someone for real.. is to go through experiences that bond you to that person. When we do a relationship, we are there for one another during fun times which make us happy and sad or frustrating times when we need emotional support. You come to know one another's feelings and emotions through these experiences and learn who they are emotionally and spiritually. Only then will you form a bond of love. When you say this person was there for me when I lost my brother or this person helped me when I was in a bad way financially, this person saved me when i wanted to end my life, traveling to new places with this person is the most joy ive ever had. This person handed me a 10 second supra to escape in. I love this person

...And marriage means taking on those sacrifices until death for the purpose of having a family and a lineage. Is there a financial agreement attached? Yes, historically of course there is, but it isn't for one person or the other to benefit. It is to combine wealth and pass it down in the lineage. To become a higher status family within a community or state. Somewhere the meaning of marriage got lost because people do it because they feel like its a thing they are supposed to do. Always selfish motives and never about the family and the sacrifice.

For example, I'm not against homosexuals having a right to get married... but I really don't see the process for them as having the same motive as I would, which is first a promise to your God to remain bound to one another til death... (the church doesn't really approve gays being married, so the religious part is out the door) and two to continue a family and pass down wealth... because you can't take it with you. (but these couples cant start a lineage). They are just getting married because they feel good about the other person and want to be there for them.... Until they dont.. which is the worldview on marriage now. Til death doesn't mean anything anymore because people dont have unconditional love. There isn''t any need to become a prominent family in this globalized social world. Not even your neighbors care who you are anymore. There is little or no point to modern marriage other than taxes and death beneficiary purposes. Everything else that involves feeling good about each other and not "suffering" is selfish and can be done with or without a ring.

Last edited:
My definition of real love doesn't look like what you guys are talking about. You can't just weigh the pros and cons for yourself and decide you do or dont love someone.
Love means that your feelings for someone are so strong that you are willing to sacrifice to be with them or to see them happy.
Just like your parents would probably be willing to die if it meant saving you.
Or like a single mother grinds to provide for her kids even if she doesn't get to enjoy the fruits herself.
Just like you'd never take from or betray your best friends that have stuck with you for 10 or 15+ years.
Just like you reach in your wallet and make every effort to pay for things through a relationship. Not because of chivalry but to be happy to provide a need for someone.
Just like you'll help that person through a sickness until it finally takes them.

I could go on and on but real love has no selfishness in it and it is not conditional. The only way to reeeally acquire it... I say acquire not find because you won't just "find" it. The only way you can love someone for real.. is to go through experiences that bond you to that person. When we do a relationship, we are there for one another during fun times which make us happy and sad or frustrating times when we need emotional support. You come to know one another's feelings and emotions through these experiences and learn who they are emotionally and spiritually. Only then will you form a bond of love. When you say this person was there for me when I lost my brother or this person helped me when I was in a bad way financially, this person saved me when i wanted to end my life, traveling to new places with this person is the most joy ive ever had. This person handed me a 10 second supra to escape in. I love this person

...And marriage means taking on those sacrifices until death for the purpose of having a family and a lineage. Is there a financial agreement attached? Yes, historically of course there is, but it isn't for one person or the other to benefit. It is to combine wealth and pass it down in the lineage. To become a higher status family within a community or state. Somewhere the meaning of marriage got lost because people do it because they feel like its a thing they are supposed to do. Always selfish motives and never about the family and the sacrifice.

For example, I'm not against homosexuals having a right to get married... but I really don't see the process for them as having the same motive as I would, which is first a promise to your God to remain bound to one another til death... (the church doesn't really approve gays being married, so the religious part is out the door) and two to continue a family and pass down wealth... because you can't take it with you. (but these couples cant start a lineage). They are just getting married because they feel good about the other person and want to be there for them.... Until they dont.. which is the worldview on marriage now. Til death doesn't mean anything anymore because people dont have unconditional love. There isn''t any need to become a prominent family in this globalized social world. Not even your neighbors care who you are anymore. There is little or no point to modern marriage other than taxes and death beneficiary purposes. Everything else that involves feeling good about each other and not "suffering" is selfish and can be done with or without a ring.

nice write up

Back
Top Bottom