*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by sicker then your average

Just A Couple Things That I Picked Up This Week

2nv9zci.jpg
Thanks For Smiley Face Bro.
roll.gif

nice pickups,
smh.gif
at the canadian exchange rate, can't pull the trigger on a thing until that changes *prays to obama*

Nice pick ups everyone...

Those Tailwinds look good with black laces, might have to try that.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wooballer20

Bought these OG '98 Total Foams off my boy today for $20
happy.gif

Haven't been worn since '99 he says.
Little wear and tear on the heel's and the outsole, but it's all good.
is that major heel drag on there? if it is thats pretty bad look like the air bubble could pop or go any minute now

battleground: very nice 3s. i desperately need a pair but none were released in asia, and i shudder at the thought of shipping costs. also - very nicewaterproofs. i need a pair of them in a us10 but they're not dropping in asia either. could you please PM me where you got them from, how much and if it ispossible to help me out?

danke!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

is that major heel drag on there? if it is thats pretty bad look like the air bubble could pop or go any minute now
Ehh, it's kinda bad, but the angle I took the pic from just makes it look worse.

I think they still have some life in them, although I'm not gonna wear them too much.

But there is still enough of the outsole there for the Air Bubble not to pop, so it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom