***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Doin this wdywt thing two days in a row...

Today to go see Notorious (DOPE imo)...UNDS structures...

PS. It is BRICK out in Jersey...

dope fits everyone...aye SkavB I know leaders opening up a new store downtown so that's probably y u haven't seen ty

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

it was 12 degrees this morning... in alabama!
Did the air units fog up on your AM95s? That's what happened with my '04 Neons one night where the temps were around in the teens.

3203413108_34e93d59a7_b.jpg
3202564003_3b76438738_b.jpg

Hall of Fame. Upper Playground. A.P.C. NS. 01' Black/Cement III's.

Wore my blackout's last night/this morning lol. These things are tanks, minimal creasing ftw.

PS, the Biggie moving is pretty good.

2 words...

Lil' Kim! lol

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Today to do some jogging.
Jordan Trunner
pimp.gif

I LOVE those shoes. Mine are so beat... had them on a few weeks ago. I wish they'd retro those... They retro'd the freaking LX's.

DF!!!
man who you telling ant i want another pair and the blue ones too.

VERY COMFY SNEAKER & I'M GLAD I GRABBED A FEW PAIRS YEARS BACK AT THE NIKE OUTLETS. NICE STUFF YoungSk8

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

it was 12 degrees this morning... in alabama!
Did the air units fog up on your AM95s? That's what happened with my '04 Neons one night where the temps were around in the teens.

no... i get to sit in a cubicle all day, lol. i was only outside going to and from my car.

that's funny about your neons, though.

speaking of fogged up air bubbles... here's a tip for those of you who have old visible air units that have become clouded over time: hair dryer! use thelow setting, though.

the acting was the usual horror movie pathetic. i had never seen a 3D movie so that was really the only reason i went.

bottom line, the movie is cheesy but i had fun. dont expect it to be the greatest horror film.

^Agreed, the acting ruined it for me, but the 3D was pretty crazy a couple time had me jumpin. My girl really like it though.

(still should've seen Notorious imo)

laugh.gif

Yesterday- January 16, 2009
I decided to pay homage to my birth year with my retro 4s (I wish I had some black lasers or some black/cements but these did just fine)

Then switched it up to go out to dinner then see Notorious in my Zoom Turf trainers

my friends surprised me and didn't let me finish talking b4 taking this pic lol. O well, I'm 20 years old now
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom