January 2017 pickup thread New Year new money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally copped my fave cw in the arenas. :pimp:
2wlzj20.jpg

Last edited:
AF1 SF samples that my Nike fam hooked me up with. came right on time after giving away my 8.5. Thought they were a little tight when worn with boot sock. I also managed to get the AF1 SF display also in the back hehe.
1rrhxg.jpg

ix5yt1.jpg

2ymc1na.jpg

Last edited:
brepresent brepresent those air crafts are :smokin

they wearable?

I wish Nike would properly retro more runners from that era. the air base(2), pegasus, Icarus and craft are such clean shoes but Nike hasn't done any of the ones they retro'd justice.

nice pick up for sure bro.

@brepresent those air crafts are
smokin.gif

they wearable?

I wish Nike would properly retro more runners from that era. the air base(2), pegasus, Icarus and craft are such clean shoes but Nike hasn't done any of the ones they retro'd justice.

nice pick up for sure bro.
Aggree on all points. And yes they are wearable, hope this will still be so in some days.

Has the FKR met its match (for running)?
nerd.gif
I LOVE the running in the FKRs. I'm hoping these'll BOOST my performance to sub7s! Let's see what the hype is about...

Nice pickups, most people are stuck on UB's so great deals can be had on pairs like those (and I'm cheap when it comes to myself, got my girls family and some friends all boosted out for Christmas though- 4 UB's & 2 NMDs
laugh.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom