JAY Z Causes Controversy By Wearing Anti-White 5% Medallion

This is true. It's impressive that he's still relevant. Hasn't had a good album in years and when he was making good albums, he wasn't even in the top 5 for most popular

Two things that saved his career and made him even bigger.

1. Saying he was the best rapper alive. No one thought that, then everyone started saying after he did.

2. Marrying one of the biggest female icons of our generation.
Lol how people forget jay sold out the garden in a day before he was married to her, infant he had her perform as a side show act a that concert
She was still on the bill lol, she wasn't a surprise guest...

Lol how people forget jay sold out the garden in a day before he was married to her, in fact he had her perform as a side show act a that concert

Only reason it sold out was cus Jay said it was his last performance = ultimate troll

That's all Jay Z does...troll
He's an old ugly ***** who needs to give it up

How does one remain relevant and admired by most rappers by putting out bad music?

Let the people who KNOW music judge this (current top rappers/producers) Step aside Boosie, Guccie Mane fans.
Man we all know people don't even care for HOW the music sounds nowadays...it's just what's popular...see Chief Keef, IceJJFish and these other fools

Last edited by a moderator:
Real talk, though.

Jay Z
Drake
Kobe
LeBron
RG3
The Knicks

for some reason there are some people that will either bring them up in conversation or go out of their way to enter conversations in order to hate.

Paging @Antidope
 to make sense of all this
Im wondering the same
What is there to make sense of, in a thread that was supposed to be about religious affiliation, somehow Nas, Jay Zs music, His wife, and what he looks like have come into discussion. People have so much disdain for someone who has done them no wrong whatsoever, and I cant keep arguing in circles with the same people over the same stuff.

You guys hate Jay Z cool, I dont. I admire him, oh well deal with it.

But tell us how Jay will downplay any affiliation with Five Percenters next week Anti, tell us.

Paging @Antidope

to make sense of all this

Im wondering the same
What is there to make sense of, in a thread that was supposed to be about religious affiliation, somehow Nas, Jay Zs music, His wife, and what he looks like have come into discussion. People have so much disdain for someone who has done them no wrong whatsoever, and I cant keep arguing in circles with the same people over the same stuff.

You guys hate Jay Z cool, I dont. I admire him, oh well deal with it.

View media item 904300

I feel like every time someone mentions Nas in the same sentence as Jay, there's this sense if insecurity behind it.

Almost like they're scared of mentioning those 2 in the same sentence, but they do anyway :lol:
Kind of like when Cam' comes into a Jay discussion :rofl:

Looks at username
"What more can I say- Jay Z" comes to mind
:rollseyes

Jay Z has BEEN stealing NaS style since the 80s
JayZ is a biter, and now he's false claiming 5%
Jay is still mad that Nas ain't let him in the Firm
Jay is still mad that AZ DESTROYED HIM IN A RAP BATTLE IN HIGH SCHOOL

AND JAY Z IS MAD THAR FOXY AINT GIVE HIM NONE OF THAT ILL NA NA

**** JayZ

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOUR HEARD SOMEONE SAY "YO I NEED TO HEAR THAT NEW JAY Z SONG" ???
NEVER!!!

Jay fell off..now he's looking for someone/something young and new to keep him relevant..example: marrying beyonce, feud with drake, collabos with new rappers

:rofl: you dont seriously believe this do you? :rofl:

dam the salt is so real rn he smash the baby moms or somethin :rofl:

How does one remain relevant and admired by most rappers by putting out bad music?

Let the people who KNOW music judge this (current top rappers/producers) Step aside Boosie, Guccie Mane fans.
Man we all know people don't even care for HOW the music sounds nowadays...it's just what's popular...see Chief Keef, IceJJFish and these other fools
Record sales please?
Who buys albums nowadays?

Only reason it sold out was cus Jay said it was his last performance = ultimate troll

That's all Jay Z does...troll
He's an old ugly ***** who needs to give it up

Give it up for who??? Yg? Rich homie quan?
Boosie? Migos? Versace Versace Versace Versace. Lol

Before I even go back and forth with you on this, quality music does NOT equal record sales

Record sales please?

THIS.

Record sales please?
Exactly my point. Haters have a way of just reinforcing the fact that they secretly admire those that they are hating,

DESPITE the fact that nobody buys albums. My man is still going multi plat
laugh.gif

I love you guys foreal.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
You can thank Samsung for that lol

sooo, tell us how Jay will downplay any affiliation with Five Percenters next week.

:smokin

Exactly. Know your places. Respect your superiors.

Back to the title.

Why do these dudes hate jay-z :lol:
If you don't like his music fine that fair but what's up with all the additional hate
This did is dude is doin stuff never seen before in rap and little do they know jay-z is they're favorite rappers rapper lol

Back
Top Bottom