JAY Z Causes Controversy By Wearing Anti-White 5% Medallion

Man, y'all Jay Z riders KILL me
Y'all will do anything to defend this man

Anyways, a REAL ***** (NAS) is about to be on the Jimmy Fallon show tonight so I will be tuning in.

Sweet dreams fellas...keep it tight
Nas-Blowing-Kiss.gif

Last edited:

Anyways, a REAL ***** (NAS) is about to be on the Jimmy Fallon show tonight so I will be tuning in.

Sweet Dreams fellas

The same nas that turned down coors lite because it was poison to the body to years later have Hennessy as his biggest sponsor?

"Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic"

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams fellas

If your able to, send a message to Nas to let him know next Tuesday 4/15 is a special day. I wouldn't want your boy to get in trouble for not paying his taxes.......again.

jay-z been makin some subtle lil plays lately between this and his we made it verse...Jay Z isnt in the nation of gods and earths...but technically he can be a 5 percenter, as being in the nation and being of the 5% are two diff things..but the 5% are the poor righteous teachers, and Jay Z is not that sooo|I...If im not mistaken Jay Z was raised up nuwapian though

Last edited:
rock'n religious symbols just cause you like it...i'm not with all that. I'm not ssaying anyone should be offended but...just based of what this man raps about and portrays when it comes to religion...doesn't that go against some of the teachings of the 5% nation?  I could be wrong..i studied the math for a bit when i was younger but its been a while

This is how he stays relevant after "falling off" several times, wear something controversial and act nonchalant about it.

This is how he stays relevant after "falling off" several times, wear something controversial and act nonchalant about it.

What's funny about the whole story is he's actually been wearing this chain for about 6 months now. For this to be a story now leads be to believe he pissed someone off in the business world again lol. Like when he became an agent and started getting high profile clients then all of a sudden you had to have a degree to be an agent :lol:

"Crown"

the two extremes between the jay-z stans and the dudes who can't  stand anything jay-z does is comical.

this whole story shouldn't have even been an issue to begin with.

People definition of relevant is really hilarious. As if Jay or Nas will ever be irrelevant. They each have timeless music in the catalogue and still make solid music.

And why do you go so far to discredit the other persons ****. It's both good. Its like a bunch of children talking **** about their most hated wrestler.

I dont blame jay z. i would disassociate myself from alot of yaw broke, argumentive,salty, hating scrubs as well.Not directed at anyone just saying in  general

Sweet dreams fellas...keep it tight
Nas-Blowing-Kiss.gif

nas is washed up and irrelevant tho

This is news why?

Arnold "If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes" Schwarzenegger, wore a Nazi belt buckle on the cover of Time magazine WHILE he was the governor of California.

View media item 904607
View media item 904608

I don't recall it being big news. Do you? No big deal, right? I guess if his father Gustav wasn't an actual Nazi, it might not be. But considering he probably learned a lot of his world views from the man and was given control of, at that time, the 5th largest economy in the world if memory serves correctly, then some people should've made it a news story.

View media item 904609

The media is selective of what is appalling. Have you noticed yet?

Dogs get killed by Michael Vick. Disgusting? Yes. Savage? Absolutely.

Unarmed black men and teens get shot by police and fake *** police and it's really not that big of a deal.

White kids riot in the streets.

View media item 904610
"Oh, they're just having fun."

Black man throws up a random sign.

View media item 904611
National news.

White kid shoots up a school. Let's ban guns. Black kid gets caught with a weapon. Let's get tougher on crime. :lol:

I could go on all night. But if you're not dense, you get the picture.

It's news because he's a perceived threat to the dominant culture and the media knows what sells: villains. Is Jay-Z deep or a threat? Don't know, don't care. But white people do offensive things all of the time and it's never as big of a deal as when someone black does something offensive.

Last edited:
ever since the on to the next one video I thought J was just a troll that does crap like this for attention

He's said repeatedly that's not his chain. It's no more than fashion if he doesn't put any meaning toward it himself. I could see how some could be mad at his actions though.

There's OD racism in older rap, it's funny people just caught on.

in any case, when I visited 'Mecca' on 126th, they told me there's no racism involved and there are many Dominican and Puerto Ricans, especially in the Jersey Chapters.

I think pride can be dangerous, but in this case it's done more good than harm.
Too bad Jay won't rep anything controversial.

dude clearly wore it because he thought it was fashionable or some dumb ish, or to create controversy which always works per this and countless other threads about him.
how can he be a a 5%er when he's too busy trying to be part of the 1% on some uncle tom steez

He's said repeatedly that's not his chain. It's no more than fashion if he doesn't put any meaning toward it himself. I could see how some could be mad at his actions though.

Don't listen to lyrics or you don't know what they mean?

We Made It and Heaven?

There's OD racism in older rap, it's funny people just caught on.

in any case, when I visited 'Mecca' on 126th, they told me there's no racism involved and there are many Dominican and Puerto Ricans, especially in the Jersey Chapters.

I think pride can be dangerous, but in this case it's done more good than harm.
Too bad Jay won't rep anything controversial.

There's plenty of latino 5%ers

Heck, Cipha Sounds is one

and no, there's not OD racism in older rap.

A Jay Z thread and a race thread all rolled into one neat little package

seinfeld_no_thanks.gif

Pretty much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom