JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

"Solange mad Jay sent her on a blind date with Bleek."

roll.gif

in, only because im nosey and want to know the back story :nerd: she looked possessed

Last edited:
"Her first hit in years"

Lmao I can't

"Hov definitely made a double entendre to Solange that she caught like 40 minutes later. I'm sure of it."

"jay told solange she had to pay for her on the run tickets."

Lmao

"i heard it was because he was playing MCHG on his phone"

I can't...

"Solange mad Jay sent her on a blind date with Bleek."

:rofl:

REAL TEARS :rofl:

[quote name="illphillip"

***** made for protecting yourself?

Come on son... Let's not go down that road.

Yet you replied.

So I guess the shoe fit. :lol:

I guess you can't distinguish between "protecting yourself" and a full on fight?

**** atta here....

Dudes claiming he took a l are dumb. Lol if she hit her back that would be a L

Probably something semi-condescending. Since he's in the position he's in, that could ruin someone's self-esteem if they aren't sure of themselves to begin with.
laugh.gif

She's also not Beyonce, and she knows it. So there's that too.
Yeah probably said some slick **** haha

Notice Bey not even defending Jay or even trying to calm her sister down

I think dude got caught slipping and stepping out on Beyonce or he got some thot knocked up and will hide another one of his bastard child at the wall with Jon Snow.

I hate when people say men take Ls when they don't hit a chick back. They definitely don't win by doing that, and for a person of his stature in society getting physcial with the girl would be the biggest L he could take as a man and a celebrity. You guys sound like low key domestic violence supporters.

If B didn't jump in to stop her sis, is either because she felt it was justified or she didn't want to add more juice to the story the media will be spinning for the next couple of days.

Mannnn y'all overreacting. I though Solange was giving Jay the hands by how y'all talking.

Last edited:
i love this stuff man. no hate toward Jay-Z but this is too funny.

so many people out there worship jay-z and beyonce relationship lmao solange won

There's no audio so you have no idea what B might be saying. She also could have been low key shocked. And by the time she could react, the bodyguard was doing his job.

Back
Top Bottom