JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Juelz was on the track. Don't know how he could still **** with Cam the way Cam did him in. Pretty much ruined his career. Juelz was never able to come back from that and he was outrhyming Old Lil Wayne

Last edited:
u comparing apples and grapefruits now.........................

No, the flow nonsense is ridiculous. Because that dumb comment is only brought up with Jay-Z.

What rapper is given credit for inventing a flow? When Drake raps on a song, do people say he stole a flow? What is a flow even to steal? Do you patent a flow? Posses ownership? Once you flow a certain way or have a certain cadence, then that means nobody else can rap that way ever again? That's ridiculous.

And the stolen lyrics stuff still being used. How many albums does Jay-Z have? Do you know how many bars compose a song?

It's just rehashed gibberish that dudes keep spitting without any thought behind it.

Nobody would even say it if it wasn't for Cam

Which you can do with any artist :rolleyes

No, the flow nonsense is ridiculous. Because that dumb comment is only brought up with Jay-Z.

What rapper is given credit for inventing a flow? When Drake raps on a song, do people say he stole a flow? What is a flow even to steal? Do you patent a flow? Posses ownership? Once you flow a certain way or have a certain cadence, then that means nobody else can rap that way ever again? That's ridiculous.

And the stolen lyrics stuff still being used. How many albums does Jay-Z have? Do you know how many bars compose a song?

It's just rehashed gibberish that dudes keep spitting without any thought behind it.

Nobody would even say it if it wasn't for Cam

Which you can do with any artist :rolleyes

The hov one was old as **** and still over 6 mins. I wonder how long it would be if you add the lyrics he stole since then. Hov is straight overkill.

u trippin
song is :pimp:

I didn't say it was bad but just wish he did more of an A-Trak flip to it. That is the whole reason why I am looking forward to the collab. Hopefully there are some more different sounds in the album.

I might be alone but I love this song but I am a fan of scratched choruses.

Prolly because it's overblown :lol: you can clearly see her and jay talking to lebron then the person next to her points and says something then she looks at him and starts talking right before the video stopped

It's a reach for nas fans because jay has no losses :lol:

roll.gif
At blue being worth nearly a Billie at 2 years old.

Blue Ivy is probably more relevant than Nas at the moment.

Nas isn't even famous, Illmatic is famous.
mean.gif

Up until this point, it was marginally entertaining to watch you buffoons go back and forth.  But after this, man, **** is just pathetic.  Nas ain't famous now?  C'mon, G, I wanna say you're better than that, but I'm just not sure anymore. 

I feel like this isn't getting enough attention..
What exactly am I missing here?
nerd.gif

Edit:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel  

Prolly because it's overblown
laugh.gif
you can clearly see her and jay talking to lebron then the person next to her points and says something then she looks at him and starts talking right before the video stopped

Thats what I thought

Last edited:

Eazy e died of aids that was the end if his chapter, and that's the guy you chose to make you screen name after?

Back
Top Bottom