Jay Z x Bill Clinton at Made In America Festival

Don't want him to do nothing. :lol:

It's just crazy to me how we still support and smile and grin with the Clintons.

It's just crazy to me how we still support and smile and grin with the Clintons.

-He is having a conversation with the man.

-I didn't vote for her in the primary but I'm happily voting for Hillary in the general, I have my reasons, very good ones I believe. **** them for supporting that crime bill, but I also know it is not a simple as "Bill Clinton passed a Crime Bill that locked up tons of black people".

It is a way more complex and nuanced issue than that.

Famb he is talking to him at a music festival, what you want him to do? :lol:

I'm actually voting for Hillary.
I can't support the **** that comes out of Trump's mouth.

But that don't mean I have to be naive to the fact that Hillary is crooked af.

Jay a business dude - We all know this.
What kind of favors you think the clintons now owe Jay for practically letting him campaign at his music festival?

Should we just give this a pass because Jay is "one of us"?

Famb he is talking to him at a music festival, what you want him to do? :lol:

I'm actually voting for Hillary.
I can't support the **** that comes out of Trump's mouth.

But that don't mean I have to be naive to the fact that Hillary is crooked af.

Jay a business dude - We all know this.
What kind of favors you think the clintons now owe Jay for practically letting him campaign at his music festival?

Should we just give this a pass because Jay is "one of us"?

When in all my discussion have I asked you to be naive about Hillary Clinton's negatives?

I distinctly remember that most of conversations have been pleading for you to open your eyes regarding Trump, and not vote for him. Months ago this took place.

I'm not gonna say I told you so because you famb and I don't want to be some smug a-hole, but was I not warning about the bigoted clown Trump is and how Clinton is clearly a better option?

So lets not act like I was just caping for Hillary like she was so great.

-I didn't vote for her in the primary but I'm happily voting for Hillary in the general, I have my reasons, very good ones I believe. **** them for supporting that crime bill, but I also know it is not a simple as "Bill Clinton passed a Crime Bill that locked up tons of black people".

If you wanna give him that excuse for that bill thats you bruh. :lol:

The Clintons have shown themeslves to be fake. From the crime bill, the "super preditor" BS, Hilary idolizing Margret Sanger. I ain't tryna convince nobody of nothing it's all out there some people just wanna go along with the same game.

Last edited:

If you wanna give him that excuse for that bill thats you bruh. :lol:

The Clintons have shown themeslves to be fake. From the crime bill, the "super preditor" BS, Hilary idolizing Margret Sanger. I ain't tryna convince nobody of nothing it's all out there some people just wanna go along with the same game.

What excuse did I give him? I just said it is more complex of an issue than some make it?

That crime bill was passing with or without Bill Clinton, the debate and discussion about it were taking place way before he even ran for president, mass incarceration was trending upwards before he took office. Jesse Jackson could have been elected in 1988 and elected and a version of that bill was happening because members of Congress wanted something done. The debate was what should be done.

It is not about excusing Bill Clinton actions, I'm not doing that, **** him for signing the bill. It is about not naively just placing the blame on one man when the outcomes we see today are the result of tons of things coming to ahead.

But I guess I'm sorry for researching the political and social climate of the time to see how something like that came to pass. :rolleyes

Last edited:
What excuse did I give him? I just said it is more complex of an issue than some make it?

That crime bill was passing with or without Bill Clinton, the debate and discussion about it were taking place way before he even ran for president, mass incarceration was trending upwards before he took office. Jesse Jackson could have been elected in 1988 and elected and a version of that bill was happening because members of Congress wanted something done. The debate was what should be done.

It is not about excusing Bill Clinton actions, I'm not doing that, **** him for signing the bill. It is about not naively just placing the blame on one man when the outcomes we see today are the result of tons of things coming to ahead.

But I guess I'm sorry for researching the political and social climate of the time to see how something like that came to pass. :rolleyes

My man, you ain't the only one that does research. :lol:

Of course it ain't all on one man but he's part of it and so is his wife. You look at it one way, I look at it another.

Of course it ain't all on one man but he's part of it and so is his wife. You look at it one way, I look at it another.

I never said I was the only one that does research. I'm saying my opinion is formed by my research

It seem like see what you want on the screen to have an excuse to post " :lol: "

And fine we disagree. But don't misrepresent my position acting like I'm just making excuses for the man.

Last edited:
Probably not the place for this, but Conversation with a female friend and she believed the Hilary being crooked angle wouldn't be as harped on if she were male. I kinda agree thinking about it, every politician has dirt but they play up hers like she's the worst of the worst. Even her husband got by on some grimey ****. Not that it excuses it, just an observation. Some of her rivals to this point, i.e. Rubio are so entrenched in being crooked they don't even know it's wrong but his stories barely got a whiff during his run.

Last edited:
Probably not the place for this, but Conversation with a female friend and she believed the Hilary being crooked angle wouldn't be as harped on if she were male. I kinda agree thinking about it, every politician has dirt but they play up hers like she's the worst of the worst. Even her husband got by on some grimey ****. Not that it excuses it, just an observation.

Hillary is probably no more crooked than your average politician. Probably your most crooked politician is not someone like the Clinton, it is your local city council member who is bought an paid for through and through. So while I can somewhat understand folk being turned off from national elections, everyone should be voting in state and local ones. That is where these scumbags, lobbyist and white supremacist but in most of the work.

It is just that the Clinton been under the spotlight since the early 1990s, and everything they do turns into a mini scandal. Obama being realtively squeaky clean has kinda thrown off people expectations to how clean a politicians must be to take office.

And I believe fact checkers have Hillary has been the most honest candidates during the election cycle, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than Trump. Which is amazing and incredibly sad at the same time.

Last edited:

I never said I was the only one that does research. I'm saying my opinion is formed by my research

It seem like see what you want on the screen to have an excuse to post " :lol: "

And fine we disagree. But don't misrepresent my position acting like I'm just making excuses for the man.

**** definitely sound like an excuse to me. And like I said they did way more than that crime bill.

**** definitely sound like an excuse to me. And like I said they did way more than that crime bill.

Whatever famb

I explained myself in detail, it you don't wanna hear it. Fine

I don't know why saying that we have to consider the other factors at play instead on just heaping all the blame on one man is somehow excusing his actions (which if you read back was basically my original comment). Basically putting it into historical context. Mainly to get a better idea of how things came to pass, and who rightfully deserves the right amount of blame. Never once did I say Hillary or Bill actions were ok, or excusable. Never once

Even the other evidence you provided in there, there is historical context to be considered (but I'm not even gonna touch it because once again I will probably just be making excuses).

So agree to disagree

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom