JB 2016 Year in Review

I always think of shoes that dropped the year before when it comes to these types of lists

My 2016 Was light pick ups
  • Breds
  • True Blues
  • Space Jams
My Favorite was True Blue 3's

That was a shoe I had in my "If I ever have enough money I'll buy"

And luckily instead of getting a 2011 Pair I was able to get a brand new legit Nike Air pair

2016 Regret Not copping List
  • Blue 12's
  • Human Race NMD's (Red, Orange, Green)
  • Black Metallic 5's
  • Yeezy Grey and Orange
  • Cameron Reeboks 
2017 Hopes and Ambitions
  • Flint 13's (Will be among my top 5)
  • Air Max Day Air Maxes (Safari CW I think)
  • Royal 1's
  • Black Cement 3's (Hope)
  • Raging Bull 5's (Hope)
  • Tokyo 5's (Hope)
  • Olive 5's (Hope)
  • Solar Red Yeezy Boost
  • Another Just Don Collab
  • CNY 12's

Last edited:
TOP 5 for me in no particular order... this is only for shoes that i personally picked up

jordan 5 metallic, jordan 4 white cement, jordan 1 black toe, jordan 11 space jams and jordan 9 white/black

outside the top 5
jordan 3 true blue, jordan 11 low cherry, jordan 11 low gold

Top (Copped):

1. WC 4 (my favorite J of all time)

2. Bred 1

3. Black Toe 1

4. Flu Games

Honorable Mentions: TB 3, Metallic 5s, French Blue 12s

Wish I Copped: Space Jams, with all the releases and holiday stuff I couldn't justify buying them, and I barely wear my 11s even though they are nice to look at. Same with the 9s, wanted them but too many releases at the same time.

My hopes in 2017 are that I can cop the Royals, the BC 3 rumor is true, and my longshot is a concord 11 retro. It's hard to do a 2016 in review without mentioning the fact Adidas absolutely killed it this year. I get that aesthetically they aren't for everyone, but when I am looking at what shoes I want to wear in the morning, 70-80% of the time it's a pair of UBs, NMDs, or Yeezys. I love the classics/retros, but right now it feels like that's all Nike has going for them.

I only bought 5 pairs of Jordans all year:

1. WC 4: No explanation needed

2. Just Don 2s: Started with just throwing my name into a raffle and I ended up winning for once. Don't regret it since they're so dope.

3. Flu Game 12s: Had them as a kid. Glad to see JB do them right this time.

4. TB 3: Always wanted a pair, but could never get them at retail and refused to pay resell. Ended up getting two pairs stress free on discount with the NA on the back. Probably my favorite cop of the year.

5. Storm Blue 1s: Just got them today. Wanted to wait and see if I could get them for cheaper, but didn't want to risk missing them completely.

For 2017, I just hope that the rumors of a BC 3 and Bred 4 release are true. Other than that, I'm looking forward to finally securing some Royal 1s.

Yeah Snakeskin 4s where the best of all the Premium 4s. I had the chance to get them but didn't have the money to get them when they released.

Last edited:
JB released a grip of shoes this year. Going thru the thread love how everyone has their own taste including double/triple ups. :smokin

Regret passing up on the black toe 1's.
Hopefully get a pair in the near future.
2017 going to also be alot of hopeful pickups with whats been confirmed/rumored and yet to be announced.

Anyways here are my pick-ups.

View media item 2284926

Breds

BlackToes

Yin-Yang(BK)
Wing-It

TB 3

WC 4

Metallic5

FireRedLow5

ClosingCeremony11

SJ11