JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

suprised they releasing the other fire reds after the already released the fire red 4s, those in the pic are more like raging bull 4s or something like that

Photoshop mockup of the Fire Red (suede) 4s for 2013:

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-suede.jpg

I'm ready.

:smokin

^ same!

As far as all red JB retros (I can think of at the moment): DB 3s > Raging Bull 5s > these > MB 9s

RB5s > DBIII > these
Not a fan of the 9s. I onpy like the OG black and white ones that daffy duck stole on spacejam. Kilroys were okay.

Not sure about the Fire Red 5s since they coming out with the OG 5s this month already...

Digging the all red 4s but why a white midsole tho?

might cop 3s just cause i stupidly traded my 5/10 bc3s for ds js wings that i hardly wear 
mean.gif

Glad to see these 3's & 5's both in this cw, my FR 3's are yellowed and I missed the 5's, thanks JB...

Last edited:
is the fire red 3, fired red 5, fire red 5 (black tongue) and fire red 4 thread?

thought this was for the fire red 3?

is the fire red 3, fired red 5, fire red 5 (black tongue) and fire red 4 thread?
thought this was for the fire red 3?
The 3M tongue fire red 5's that release in January have their own thread.  All of these shoes had a picture and some info leak on the same day so I just made a thread about the fact that they were all releasing again in the fall of 2013.  So this thread is for general info about the fire red 3, the suede red 4, and the blk tongue fire red 5.

The only updated info I have heard is a July release for the suede red 4's, but nothing has been confirmed, especially not a specific date.  Otherwise, this thread is just to to discuss the whole group of them releasing and the excitement leading up to them.  When newer, non photoshopped pics of any of the 2013 models pop u I will add them to the first page, along with any release dates that get confirmed.  I don't like to start threads for shoes as the "official" thread until we hear 100% confirmation so I just did the rumor announcement like this.  I, or someone else, will make a thread for each shoe I'm sure, when we get some concrete information for each one and their confirmed release.

Hope that answered your question

Back
Top Bottom