JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

The black tounge fire red Vs will make me feel better about passing on the upcoming fire reds Vs in January

JB will probably drop all three on the same day too :smh::smh:

Those 4's are top priority, then the 5's and the 3's in that order for me.

JB will probably drop all three on the same day too
mean.gif
mean.gif

Those 4's are top priority, then the 5's and the 3's in that order for me.
LOL that wouldn't even surprise me.  If I had to choose, it's 4, then 3, then 5 for me.  I like the 5's better than the 3's (5's were my first love), but I just picked up DS 2006 5's last month for an absolute steal since my pair was wrecked long ago.  I prefer the 23 on the side of these, but I think they still look really nice without it...better than January's Fire red 5's for sure.  The white leather on the 5's from 2006 and up is just awful, so these are a model you wanna have some backups of anyway.

Of all three releases, my biggest fear would be the 3's coming with that unbelievably crappy midsole that the last fire red 3 release had.  Chip and crack city with the quickness.  I love this CW on 3's so I 'd like to be able to wear them more than twice before they look like Shaq ran a 5K in em
laugh.gif

My order is the IVs, the IIIs then the Vs despite loving the 5s more than the 3s. But I only like a very select few colorways of the 3s. This is one of 4 or 5 so it is a must.

Of all three releases, my biggest fear would be the 3's coming with that unbelievably crappy midsole that the last fire red 3 release had.  Chip and crack city with the quickness.  I love this CW on 3's so I 'd like to be able to wear them more than twice before they look like Shaq ran a 5K in em :lol:

I know exactly how that feels, my 2006 3's are chipped to the max and only wore them 2-3. The uppers look brand new so I'm stuck between just repainting them or sell them and buy the 2013's, but I'm waiting it out.

It's also why I'm so hesitant to get the Crimson 3's, eventhough I like them, the paint chipping bugs the hell out of me.
Makes me appreciate my 01 Black/Cements and True Blues much more.

Last edited:
I know exactly how that feels, my 2006 3's are chipped to the max and only wore them 2-3. The uppers look brand new so I'm stuck between just repainting them or sell them and buy the 2013's, but I'm waiting it out.
It's also why I'm so hesitant to get the Crimson 3's, eventhough I like them, the paint chipping bugs the hell out of me.
Makes me appreciate my 01 Black/Cements and True Blues much more.
Ya I was wondering how these retro + colorways would turn out.  JB sometimes goes over the top on those in terms of quality when it's the first time for them to release.  Trying to trick the hypebeasts buying neon green and purple Jordan's into thinking they can always expect quality from JB. 

Well I still have my fire red 3's and 5's from 06 and they are in pretty good condition still so i'm really looking for those 4's...

Those 4's are :pimp: :pimp:

3s > 4s > 5s

That's my order.

I'm surprised I haven't heard anyone clamoring "THEY SHOULD RELEASE THEM AS A PACK."

:smh:

Last edited:
Doubt that JB will go back to putting Nike Air but if they do it for the 3's and 5's.... :smokin

I don't want them on these 4's because it wouldn't be right at all.

Last edited:
i havent been in this thread in a while but somebody PLEASE tell me they arent going to release the V without the 23? Please...

I'm feeling all 3 pairs!  I hope they come out with a White/ Fire Red colorway of the 12's or the 7's too.

Yah. So i dont know why people complain about the 23 especially on this one. I like the way the current 23 looks anyway.

I was assuming that would be the Black Friday Drop. Since it is the only 5 confirmed for that time period and for the last couple years they have been dropping the 23rd anniv kicks. But at the same time I never imagined the Red Sole Fire Reds to be a big enough deal for BF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom