Dear Jordan Brand,

tumblr_m7orqe902r1qkm3so.gif

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Us

I'd like the Vs with the black tounge
That's tough to me
Never had a pair of any of those numbers tho

Glad to see retail is still $160 and not the $170 rumor we've been hearing. I will probably scoop up the IV and the V. I had the III when they came out in 2007?  I wasn't a fan of them so sold them. I won't be picking up the III's this time around.

I hope they fix that issue with the paint chipping on the 3s.. Ill be grabbing those & the Vs for sure.

Must of been hard to make those IV's considering they look absolutely nothing like the Spizike Gym reds released last month.

Looks like JB will  be doing the Fire Red theme in the fall of 2013.  Nice change up from the usual numbered Jordan theme we see each year.

Black tongue Fire Red V with no 23 on the side?

Fire Red suede IV's we've been waiting to hear more info about

Fire Red III's are a nice surprise too

What do you guys think of this line up?  I'm down with all 3 of em.

Hopefully we get some more news about these releases soon...

(credit to @ish_b on IG)
I6p9VCjoY02FuHSyi0JOFA2.gif

I really hope this is real !

looks like JB wants to leave everyone broke again ! FML

here i am thinking 2013 was going to be more calm .

Glad I sold my nds fr 3s yesterday for 175. Will get a fresh pair of fr 3s next year, I know the paint will hold up better then the 06

most definitely will be copping the 4's and 5's!! Might as well get another pair of fire red 3's while im at it :smokin :smokin :smokin pure heat

I still have my Vs from the last release but might get them again to have a fresh pair but those IIIs are a must and I have to see more pics of the IVs to decide

I want a 23 on the side of those Vs. the OGs had the 23 and I personally like how the new 23s look. (I hate how the 23 looked on the OGs)

I thought 2013 would be easy for me and now I have to make choices. Especially considering IVs are my faves. It is hard to disappoint me with a IV.

I know this is not going to happen anytime soon but jordan brand needs to slow down. It's not even fun anymore. This is beginning to become work.

Last edited:
how much would you guys pay for vnds fire red v's
Ive been watching a lot of pairs on fleabay and the going rate seems to be about 180-200. Seen a couple on here for around 150ish. Depends how icy they are.

Thankfully they are rereleasing, so I will wait now.

Last edited:
So glad the Fire Red IIIs are re-releasing. Just hope that the paint doesn't start chipping the way my last ones did. I wore them 10-11x and then it started. Became my beater shoes after awhile, even after applying some angelus fire red and white paint to try to mask it.

Back
Top Bottom