JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

I picked up the 11 low concords. Got lucky. Tried for 14. Failed. Tried for 13. Failed and finally got through w a 13.5. For $163. I'll take it. I seen it on Twitter randomly about the restock so I took a shot. View media item 1540151

Couldn't get squat but it's all good! I've had the opportunity to get most of those at one point and passed anyway.. Really just wanted nightshades and slam dunks..

I picked up the 11 low concords. Got lucky. Tried for 14. Failed. Tried for 13. Failed and finally got through w a 13.5. For $163. I'll take it. I seen it on Twitter randomly about the restock so I took a shot.
So you got that 13.5? 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Ok boss. They've done silent Restocks yes but not like this. Prove me wrong.

relax... nobodies trying to 1 up you. just having a conversation.

if you say so
just want proof... you specifically quoted me like this stuff happens all of the time or is a normal occurrence which it isn't.

Couldn't get squat but it's all good! I've had the opportunity to get most of those at one point and passed anyway.. Really just wanted nightshades and slam dunks..
yep... feeling the same way as you do. was mainly focused on nightshades but got nothing. that said, I hope this restock brings down the price a few bucks so I can make some moves on the after market.

feeling the same way as you do. was mainly focused on nightshades but got nothing. that said, I hope this restock brings down the price a few bucks so I can make some moves on the after market.
hopefully they drop down to the 220 mark (I wish). Almost forgot black LM were on there. Clicked the link and it didn't work.

Jordan II's are back

White and red and that ugly cement pair

FSR for white and red

I already have a pair, so I'm good

Last edited:
just want proof... you specifically quoted me like this stuff happens all of the time or is a normal occurrence which it isn't.
fair enough. wasn't saying it was a normal occurance... but the more i think about it, it is out of the ordinary that they didn't say SOMETHING at any point. Usually they like to wave their arms and at least go on record... even if its 10 minutes after everyone cooked.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time that the first 2 Premium Futures have Restocked and the price is still $400+

I feel bad for yall NDC boys this Saturday.
Nike driving all that traffic to the site pretty much guaranteeing their site is crashing Saturday morning.

fair enough. wasn't saying it was a normal occurance... but the more i think about it, it is out of the ordinary that they didn't say SOMETHING at any point. Usually they like to wave their arms and at least go on record... even if its 10 minutes after everyone cooked.

Has me over here like "hey nike, you gonna act like you didn't just do a mean restock?"

Jordan II's are back

White and red and that ugly cement pair

FSR for white and red

I already have a pair, so I'm good

Finally grabbed a pair of the white/reds for retail. A couple failed resell buy attempts wound up being good. Thanks for the info dude. Repped

Someone help ya boy score Oreo 4's :nerd: I just stepped out to lunch and saw the post on IG, picked up the 2's with the quickness

Yeah im so accustomed to getting a tweet about the restock this silent one had me scramblin almost an hour later.

Its nice kinda (if i woulda scored aomething i wanted) but since i didnt it sucked.

Plus word was out it was gonna happen anyway if you were online an hour or so prior which i wasnt at the time. So word getting out also didnt help it being "silent"

PMs def didnt work either

Back
Top Bottom