JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

How do people know when the kicks are loaded onto NDC servers?  LOLOL.  It's all over my twitter time line, I knew I already lost when I saw that.

sup fam

if you have a bot and for example trying looking up a certain shoe you can see if sizes are loaded

i am 98% on this

Wanted those cigar 6s so bad
Went for a size 8.5 and the 9.5
Sold out. I just logged out and stared at the wall

wtf is this Nike, 3 separate days of restocks within 2 weeks?!. this crap sucks for west coast people FML
sick.gif

Last edited:
would have liked brazil pack but i never got the tweet, couldn't even find them when i searched on nike.com

oh well, ill keep my money.

Their silence DEF means they didnt want my money hahaha
lol I hear you, but it was anything but silent...Right after 5PM  ET, it was all over twitter and the major sneaker blogs already had all the links for the restocks, which happened at 7PM ET.

lol I hear you, but it was anything but silent...Right after 5PM  ET, it was all over twitter and the major sneaker blogs already had all the links for the restocks, which happened at 7PM ET.

Well hopefully everyone flourished. I was flourishing on the basketball court.

Still would have been nice to get the Brazil 6s, roommate got them, but he just did it cuz he saw i wanted them. He doesnt even wear them, he just keeps them all dusty under his bed smh...

Well hopefully everyone flourished. I was flourishing on the basketball court.

Still would have been nice to get the Brazil 6s, roommate got them, but he just did it cuz he saw i wanted them. He doesnt even wear them, he just keeps them all dusty under his bed smh...
yea the majority of people that Ive seen on twitter copped via Bot/ATC joints thou, smh he probably wanted to 1 up you, sounds like a hating cck blocker lol

yea the majority of people that Ive seen on twitter copped via Bot/ATC joints thou, smh he probably wanted to 1 up you, sounds like a hating cck blocker lol

Yea i find myself going into his room just to admire them hahaha

Back
Top Bottom