JD's Shoes

A celebrity with jordans
eek.gif

lol...that collection and cataloguing of kicks is just crazy.........one day, one day!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Why you hate JD Stress?

JD collection is serious. Maybe one day, he'll show us all of his Jordans.
lol his collection is serious, im not knockin him for that, i jus dunt like him personally. and it always hurts my feelings when i see some1 manhandle jordans like i usually see him do. but thats besides my feelings for him.

yeah he is short lol, but apparently he makes up for his height, or lack of it, with kicks.

HE A BEAST!!
wonder how much tht collection is worth?

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Love to see what he's got in those boxes....

Everything else you've seen before. There all Jays he said. Nothing more nothing less.

that is soooo funny! i'm in the same position I need to make a folder with all the numbers on the boxes! Love thanks for sharing!

he probably got alot of crap though. its not hard to get a big collection that has nothing but weak shoes

not suprised... hes been a millionare for quite some time.

im more impressed when reg dudes have kicks like that.

Still and all , crazy too see it.

Impressive...much better look than the video with the Js at his old house. I can't hate on the man, would like to see his collection though.

hahaha hes a ******.. i would jack his shoes on the street if he didnt have people around him

Originally Posted by MJsaver

not suprised... hes been a millionare for quite some time.

im more impressed when reg dudes have kicks like that.

Still and all , crazy too see it.
i second that

anybody with that much money can get what ever they want but

when a person like you or me has a collection like that it says alot more................................thanks

Back
Top Bottom