Jeezy has One of the best ears for beats ever

Listening to a jeezy playlist and damn does this dude pick hard beats every time
sick.gif
.. Other than Jay and ye i think jeezy has the best ear in hip hop now. Even his selection of beats to spit over is epic. He has made plenty of otherpeoples track sound funny after you hear him on

I don't think you're ear has to be that good to know the beats Jeezy gets are fire. I think Ross has a better ear for beats then Jeezy IMO. The beatson a Ross album just straight flow. The production on Deeper Than Rap make me feel like I'm in an updated 2009 Miami Vice episode
pimp.gif

yes
pimp.gif
... especially on the Recession. every beat is like a new adventure into stereo destruction.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I don't think you're ear has to be that good to know the beats Jeezy gets are fire. I think Ross has a better ear for beats then Jeezy IMO. The beats on a Ross album just straight flow. The production on Deeper Than Rap make me feel like I'm in an updated 2009 Miami Vice episode
pimp.gif
QFT

i was just thinking this the other day when i was bumping the recession in the car, jeezy definetly picks beats that go hard in the whip.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

He has a good ear for beats, but they're all similar beats.
Pretty much what i came to say. All the beats he raps on follow a particular formula.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

yes
pimp.gif
... especially on the Recession. every beat is like a new adventure into stereo destruction.

Yep what i came to say. Thought his sound varied on Recession more than the first two.

I still revisit Get A Lot every so often. I swear that beat cries for me every time I hear it.
smh.gif

And IMO, Put On is the most epic beat of the last five or so years.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I don't think you're ear has to be that good to know the beats Jeezy gets are fire. I think Ross has a better ear for beats then Jeezy IMO. The beats on a Ross album just straight flow. The production on Deeper Than Rap make me feel like I'm in an updated 2009 Miami Vice episode
pimp.gif
agreed. JUSTICE LEAGUE x Ross is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan05

i was just thinking this the other day when i was bumping the recession in the car, jeezy definetly picks beats that go hard in the whip.

This.
Ross has some smooth beats too.

Originally Posted by geegee

the recession was not a good album and thers only about 2 nice beats
indifferent.gif

You are out of your damn mind.

Recession Intro
pimp.gif

Welcome Back
pimp.gif

By the Way
pimp.gif

Hustlaz Ambition
pimp.gif

Who Dat
pimp.gif

Put On
pimp.gif

Circulate
pimp.gif

I could understand if you said some the beats sounded the same, but you really think only 2 are good?

And Jeezy just has a great sound in general, he knows what he sounds best over and tries to duplicate it on every album. It may be boring to some but I have noproblem whatsoever cuz I know exactly what I'm gonna get when I put on a Jeezy album.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

indifferent.gif

Recession Intro
pimp.gif

Welcome Back
pimp.gif

By the Way
pimp.gif

Hustlaz Ambition
pimp.gif

Who Dat
pimp.gif

Put On
pimp.gif

Circulate
pimp.gif

I could understand if you said some the beats sounded the same, but you really think only 2 are good?

And Jeezy just has a great sound in general, he knows what he sounds best over and tries to duplicate it on every album. It may be boring to some but I have no problem whatsoever cuz I know exactly what I'm gonna get when I put on a Jeezy album.
pimp.gif
^ hey buddy look, its just my opinion

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

indifferent.gif

Recession Intro
pimp.gif

Welcome Back
pimp.gif

By the Way
pimp.gif

Hustlaz Ambition
pimp.gif

Who Dat
pimp.gif

Put On
pimp.gif

Circulate
pimp.gif

And Jeezy just has a great sound in general, he knows what he sounds best over and tries to duplicate it on every album. It may be boring to some but I have no problem whatsoever cuz I know exactly what I'm gonna get when I put on a Jeezy album.
pimp.gif
^ hey buddy look, its just my opinion

F_ yo opinion...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom