Jeezy has One of the best ears for beats ever

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Ross Game Drake all have better ears for beats
As much as I like Drake, it is either hit or miss with him.

No real consistency IMO.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

His beats be sounding way to similar...
I agree, but he does have a good ear for beats. Ross has the best ear for beats
pimp.gif

I guess you guys don't know what A+R's do that you're giving these rappers credit for their "ears".

RIP Shakir.

Originally Posted by geegee

the recession was not a good album and thers only about 2 nice beats
roll.gif
dude must ride the bus... or if he does own a car, hedoesnt have a proper sound system

"Hypnotize" is still the sickest beat I've heard from dude. I was still unsure if I should be supporting homie but that song made me a believer.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I guess you guys don't know what A+R's do that you're giving these rappers credit for their "ears".

RIP Shakir.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

yes
pimp.gif
... especially on the Recession. every beat is like a new adventure into stereo destruction.

yea the Recession had hard beats EVERY TRACK...each song was a banger...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by illphillip

RIP Shakir.
Bruh that is not exactly what A&Rs do. They do choose suggest tracks but its not like they are the mastermind behind songs. They sign talent.You're aware Ross, Jeezy had the same A&R that Nas had? Jeezy had the majority of TM 101 done before he was signed to Def Jam. Ross had Hustlin and abulk of Port of Miami done before getting signed to Def Jam. They had their respected production teams before the A&R stepped in.

Juelz Santanas "From me to U" is the most perfectly produced album......EVER...

I Do agree that Jeezy has a good ear for Beats though.....

I cant wait for TM103 to drop
pimp.gif
....Fall/Winter music

All his beats are the same gloomy hood vibe. First two albums could get a pass, but the recession deserves to be #%%# on. He is turning into an old sorryannoying rapper.

Back
Top Bottom