Jenna Jameson and Aubrey o'day a couple?

They most definitely aren't a couple. I know they're tweeting each other back and forth and being visible at parties now, but it's all t drum up interest for Aubrey's reality show (my best friend is the lead co-star). As for Jenna's appearance, I went to the premiere party in LA and Jenna showed up. I was standing right next to her and didn't even recognize her. She really fell off.

And don't let any of those recent magazine photos fool you (like the green paint for SLAM), they airbrushed about 20 pounds off her thighs and butt alone.

They most definitely aren't a couple. I know they're tweeting each other back and forth and being visible at parties now, but it's all t drum up interest for Aubrey's reality show (my best friend is the lead co-star). As for Jenna's appearance, I went to the premiere party in LA and Jenna showed up. I was standing right next to her and didn't even recognize her. She really fell off.

And don't let any of those recent magazine photos fool you (like the green paint for SLAM), they airbrushed about 20 pounds off her thighs and butt alone.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

images
That stopped being funny a long time ago.

why cant these things happen to 2 white girls that actually look good?

can we get an Kristen Bell + Michelle Trachenberg love scandal?
with Amanda Bynes thrown in for good luck?

why cant these things happen to 2 white girls that actually look good?

can we get an Kristen Bell + Michelle Trachenberg love scandal?
with Amanda Bynes thrown in for good luck?

Back
Top Bottom