Jerseys back?

Buy a jersey that you think "fits" you better now
Take that jersey to da cleaners as a template so da person doing
Da work can measure da ones you wanna chop down to size exact
To da optimized measurements.. ive already had 30+ jerseys done...im down
To my last 15 which i left for last cuz they're trickier to do due to da stripes on da sides.

Can any tailor do this? You stay in the Heights or you go to another tailor in the city cause I want to do this cause I have a couple huge jerseys that I need trimmed

I been doing it all local.

As long as the jersey is not 3XL, unless you're that tall or big. Jersey is a good look on any hot day.

Nothing wrong rocking the team you're reprsenting.

Just rocked this jersey

with a yankee fitted and some sweats... Chillin but clean today :pimp:

can anyone school me on the differences between the NBA Swingman version and the Authentic?

The replica is obviously totally messed up with the shape and the application of the numbers.

But I am not so sure what the qualitative differences are between the middle tier Swingman and the Authentic. Are the sizes approximately the same? Same fit? How different are the name and lettering applications etc?

Other than personal pride, is there any bigger reason to step up to the authentic?

Last edited:
can anyone school me on the differences between the NBA Swingman version and the Authentic?

The replica is obviously totally messed up with the shape and the application of the numbers.

But I am not so sure what the qualitative differences are between the middle tier Swingman and the Authentic. Are the sizes approximately the same? Same fit? How different are the name and lettering applications etc?

Other than personal pride, is there any bigger reason to step up to the authentic?
totally different materials on a swingman then a authentic..from da application of da numbers, to incorrect labels.

Can someone tell me where to get authentic jerseys other than lets say nfl/nba shop? Any other websites that have authentics? More specifically looking for a Manning jersey reebok

Can someone tell me where to get authentic jerseys other than lets say nfl/nba shop? Any other websites that have authentics? More specifically looking for a Manning jersey reebok
ebay is your friend b.

check da jersey post in da sneakershowcase thread and they'll point you into da direction of reputable sellers.

noticed that M&N is having 40% off sale on the mlb authentic throwbacks until this friday
that's pretty good

baseball season is coming to a close, but the m&n wool flannels are very comfortable in the fall & winter

The size and cut of the jersey is mad different. I can easily fit a S in a Swingman. The authentics I wear are an L. The swingmans aren't bad but once you have an authentic, you won't go back. The material is much better as well.

i want this jersey comeback to happen.. picked up an astro jersey a couple months ago.. life will be good when everyday looks like the country grammar video 

Bought a couple champion replica nba jerseys locally and at the bay. Kinda makes me feel 'hip hop' when i wear them out but at the same time proud as i represent my fave players from the 90s :wink:

Just got the Bernard king Mitchell and ness. Fits really good. Just need to buy some kicks to go with that knick blue. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom