JESSIE LYNNE APPRECIATION!!

Smashbase_1_by_Jessie_Lynne.jpg

2zej6nd.jpg

426_Brand_by_Jessie_Lynne.jpg

Is it me or does she look different on the webcam compared to her pictures on the site? I think she looks better when I saw her on the webcam. Maybe thats her"normal" look or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by 0cks

I saw those two 12 year old girls ya'll were calling +%**#. That stuff had me rolling

laugh.gif
dudes were ruthless, my favorite part in that room somebody had asked if they listened to the Jonas Brothers, and somebody was like no they ARE the Jonas Brothers
Them laughing combined with looks of shock/horror was hilarious "Yes I dated a black guy" there was like a deluge of messages after shesaid that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

she also took like a 2 hour smash break...it was just gettin good then some dude showed up and she said she was going to "smoke"

Word. That was straight grimey...
smh.gif
When he came in everyone was like, "Who the %!!% is that???" He even had the nerve to feel her up on webcam...
smh.gif

If she was gonna take a smash break, least she could do was do it on cam...
smh.gif

Though I will admit, even if he is an herb, he was a lucky guy...

pimp.gif
I was crackin up and drunk as $#@$ when I saw that post.

She kept talkin about her parents being disappointed and all I could do was PICS OF MOM!?!?!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Wait, so i missed this?

whats that site?

Someone "pm" me and tell me what happened
nerd.gif
She stripped live for NT, and ignored mjbetch the whole night.
laugh.gif

You have a good day, sir.
HAHA. damn %$%!@..

she was responding to me but then ignored when i told her to write on my blog and tiwtter and !***. hahaha

damnit

</3

what did u type in the search box on +*@#!@+$@ to see this? btw, +*@#!@+$@ is your source for live television for basically any channel

laugh.gif
that @%+% was comedy last night. Or early this morning I mean.

I left after she disconnected the second time. She was still talking to people tho through the chat room.

Dam I missed when she showed her ****...

Funniest part was when everyone kept asking her why she was breathing so hard, she said she had pneumonia, chronic breathing problems and sleep apnea, had medying

At least i got her to do something for me.. i got her to show her armpits
laugh.gif

People were ruthless last night with the " have you ever done bangbus" or #%!% like that lol

Back
Top Bottom