Jim Jones and his goons stomp out Jay-Zs boy Ty Ty and Ne-Yo at Louis Vuitton store

Last time I checked Ne-Yo's a Grammy nominated musician and "if it bleeds it leads"; how many times have you heard of a fight in Hot97 between noname members of someone entourage making the news?

Its true my boy called me on tuesday and told me he walked in the louie store when it was all over. Someone in there said its on tape and will be on the netsoon so i guess we'll all see the beatdown but he didnt mention neyo thats kinda sus.

Originally Posted by henz0

Its true... Someone I know witnessed it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

_ told neyo, " you better stay outta this if u wanna continue singing "

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Neyo and Tyty shopping together
roll.gif
smh.gif

are u serious? Jay is MARRIED to Beyonce. Dudes stay homophobic and hatin. reprocussions for this tho shouldn't be pretty. "Prey IV Jones" in2009

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
at only one cat thinkin the same as me.
Ne-yo & tyty shoppin together
roll.gif

roll.gif
at anyone talkin tough to 5'4 tyty
In the louie store no less

laugh.gif

This is STUPID on every level

That was the first thing I thought about too.
roll.gif
. How hard do you look talking reckless to a 5'4" 130 Ty Ty, and Ne-yo
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif
at anyone talkin tough to 5'4 tyty
In the louie store no less

laugh.gif

This is STUPID on every level
They are gonna start banning rappers from the LV store
laugh.gif

aint jim jones still runnin from that rucker park incident....

they musta felt real tuff attackin a dude whos eye level to mugsy bouges

I guarantee Jay does nothing though, he seems like a whole different guy from those reasonable doubt days. He wouldn't risk what he's built to get evenwith some clowns.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I guarantee Jay does nothing though, he seems like a whole different guy from those reasonable doubt days. He wouldn't risk what he's built to get even with some clowns.
he has a few people that do thing for him from what I understand
I'm talking more than tru life+ unc murda

alright, so everyone makin the gay jokes about tata and neyo
did you ever think that they were just both there and neyo just stuck up for dude?

but really tho, Jay is prbly gonna have Jimmy and his boys on the side of a milk carton before the new year
laugh.gif

where was all this tough shh when max-b and frenchy was chasin dude in and out of hotels
i never liked dude. hes a clown

Back
Top Bottom