Jim Jones and his goons stomp out Jay-Zs boy Ty Ty and Ne-Yo at Louis Vuitton store

Originally Posted by awwsome

[T-pain] ooooooooooh i can't believe it[/T-pain]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

i dont see how Cam lets this guy run around i just wish killa would air him out.
Cam was there my dude..He watched the whole thing go down
See..Hell Rell started the whole thing
Rell was in the womens section smoking and then Ne Yo decided to be disrespectful and bump into him like "This is a no smoking area my man"
2pseoaa.jpg

Rell wasnt having that so he called up the Byrdgang and even Cam and Juelz came through
2ze9gms.jpg

They searched and @!%% for Ne Yo and couldnt find him so they were about to make their way out when they caught him slippin at the cash register about to payfor his man bag,,and then they trampled Ty Ty when they were leaving
nyxx4x.jpg

boredom + MS paint Ftl
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

i dont see how Cam lets this guy run around i just wish killa would air him out.
Rell was in the womens section smoking and then Ne Yo decided to be disrespectful and bump into him like "This is a no smoking area my man"
2pseoaa.jpg

Rell wasnt having that so he called up the Byrdgang and even Cam and Juelz came through
2ze9gms.jpg

They searched and @!%% for Ne Yo and couldnt find him so they were about to make their way out when they caught him slippin at the cash register about to pay for his man bag,,and then they trampled Ty Ty when they were leaving
nyxx4x.jpg

boredom + MS paint Ftl
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ jimmy's pants

Originally Posted by FlyNY

2pseoaa.jpg

2ze9gms.jpg

They searched and @!%% for Ne Yo and couldnt find him so they were about to make their way out when they caught him slippin at the cash register about to pay for his man bag,,and then they trampled Ty Ty when they were leaving
nyxx4x.jpg

boredom + MS paint Ftl
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I guarantee Jay does nothing though, he seems like a whole different guy from those reasonable doubt days. He wouldn't risk what he's built to get even with some clowns.
he has a few people that do thing for him from what I understand
I'm talking more than tru life+ unc murda
"I'll never make the news again my mans a shoot ya"
tired.gif

Why u messing with a dude who connected to 9 figure jigga is beyond me its a recession time to put some hitman work in

actually allhiphop.com rumor section says its Ty Ty lil brother Von who looks just like him
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PayLessShoes

roll.gif
@ dudes thinking a fight between Jim Jones and Ne-Yo would make the news

these n's are barely known on NT, why would a respectable news outlet cover this?

what world do you dudes live in?

roll.gif
Barely know on NT? You have to be kidding me homie. And please believe NeYo is very well known outside of NT too. As far as a respectable news outletcovering this....would you consider MTV or E! respectable? Because they would most definitely cover this if it was true.

What world is it that YOU are living in?

after seeing the max b video were jim runs back in the building I am more inclined to believe Neyo stomped him out.

Back
Top Bottom