Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

What about what cam did to Juelz.

"I was loyal to cam and he took advantage"

I guess juelz and Jim Jones are both lying huh? Both have had issues. No reason to defend one over the other. Just like jim was foul for that, cam was foul for that byrdgang stunt.
When did cam say he was trying to take advantage of Juelz and bragging about it on radio ? I'll wait ....also I need some actual evidence of cam screwing over juelz other then juelz making excuses for being lazy cam sold his deal to Defjam anddd he still didn't put out music ...but cam was taking advantage and blocking features righttttttt

Last edited:
Both them ****** ain't **** at the end of the day. 2 snakes trynna be friends, snaking each other then both pointing the finger.

It's really just a Harlem thing, it goes all the way back to their drug dealers. It seems Every rapper, drug dealer, and mogul in Harlem has had issues with each other.

Last edited:
Juelz a weird dude tho man :lol: Bruh hadn't dropped music in 4 years talking about _'s took advantage of him. I think it's pretty clear now Cam helped him a ton as far as actually pushing him to get in the booth, etc

SAS was living with Juelz out in Jersey for a min. I guess Lz felt bad cause Jim had promised these _'s a label deal, car, apt, etc and then they get to the US and Jim was nowhere to be found (but that's another story)

Anyway they said they had been talking to Cam to try and get some help and said everything prolly could've turned around but Juelz was terrified to go talk to Cam, said this _ literally told them "I can't be myself around Cam" meanwhile he just chilling at his big *** condo with a Bentley parked outside getting dranked out everyday :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Exactly. Juelz a sucka anyways. Son be posting shoes on IG and ****, talking about he the plug. Juelz a clown.

He also blamed his girl on his music hiatus which is wild to me too.

Last edited:
My ***** you seem to HATE everyone, like not just dislike the music or comment but take personal shots at every rapper imagined :lol: breathe beloved.

Scroll through the thread, I'm a huge Cam and Jim Jones fan. 40 and JR too. Can't hate everything. If you don't think Juelz is wack for posting shoes on IG like he's an NTer than you corny too.

Last edited:
it literally was his business tho

you think puff out here letting folks start bad boy "offshoots" willy nilly?

c'mon dog

Yeah, because Mase didn't have Harlem World separate from Puff

oh and Big with Junior Mafia and doing a label with Un

My ***** you seem to HATE everyone, like not just dislike the music or comment but take personal shots at every rapper imagined :lol: breathe beloved.

There's several of them like that

Last edited:
Both them ****** ain't **** at the end of the day. 2 snakes trynna be friends, snaking each other then both pointing the finger.
After listening to both interviews in their entirety, this is basically all I can really say.   Jim embellishing on some things in that Flex interview + his history makes it hard to side with him fully.  Cam and some of the things he's done in the past makes it hard to side with him fully as well.  Cam also never explained why he dipped on Jim at the Rucker.  All he said was that Cease never beat him up or chased him anywhere.  Never fully explained what was going on in that video though, because it looked like running to me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What's wrong with him posting shoes though? :lol:

He's a platinum selling rapper and was once a big deal. Now you taking shoe pics outside of a store like just picked these up and it's Yeezys and Jays and they're all outside the bags on the concrete and ****. That's wild corny. Not like he had on some 12s or some Questions today and posted a pic.

Cam and Jim both get 50% of the blame. Sad to see they broke up really over nothing. Pride and a few dollars. Jimmy was emotional and sensitive, believing his own hype. Cam did some shady ****. It's interesting though, they've done a few tours throughout the beef. Wonder what that was like.

Last edited:

it literally was his business tho

you think puff out here letting folks start bad boy "offshoots" willy nilly?

c'mon dog
Yeah, because Mase didn't have Harlem World separate from Puff

oh and Big with Junior Mafia and doing a label with Un
This is not even close to the same thing tho, at least imo

Those were completely separate groups. Byrd Gang looked like a direct Dips spin off from the jump because they were using a name that they collectively used to use to refer to themselves. The Diplomats aka Dipset aka Byrd Gang.

I doubt that _ cared that he wanted his own group.

Why else would Jim lie and try to make it seem like he was just tryna bring people to the Dipset fold at at the end of the day on some "aw nah its still all together, Dipset Byrd Gang" **** ?

I imagine he was thinking Cam was gonna be like aight cool yeah you can use the name, so where do I sign for my bread? 
laugh.gif
 which is prolly true  

joe worded it in a way where he knew cam would say something

he could've left it at I don't see how cam and jim didnt physically fight over the situation but instead he kept saying he'd wash cam

the natural reaction from anyone would be you wouldn't have done $&?@

joe knows this cause he's been physically harmed and threatened many times in the past and on camera

ransom
raekwon
consequence

Joe said what anyone would have said discussing what happen between them. I would have ****** him up. I don't understand why some of you get upset when someone has a conversation that we and normal people have. Joe didn't care, didn't back down and then he talked to Cam about it like a man. What's the complaint?

And you do realize they caught Consequence out, right?

I think some of you dudes think Joe is sweet because of the Rae stuff. He did what anyone would have done when confronted by a bunch of dudes. Take that temporary L.

Ransom's man slapped Joe's cousin, not Joe.

Joe fought Big Bz. I mentioned it back then. I don't think it's a coincidence that Tax toned down things afferwards, because he saw he's not just talk. Cas is cool with Bz, so I know Tax knows him.

How exactly was Cam wrong for copyrighting byrd gang?

Jim was lying and got caught lying.

I'm shocked that with his history dudes are putting the cape on for jim of all people this dude been a snake and slime ball.

You saying that was cool gives a glimpse of your integrity.

This is not even close to the same thing tho, at least imo

Those were completely separate groups. Byrd Gang looked like a direct Dips spin off from the jump because they were using a name that they collectively used to use to refer to themselves. The Diplomats aka Dipset aka Byrd Gang.

I doubt that _ cared that he wanted his own group.

Why else would Jim lie and try to make it seem like he was just tryna bring people to the Dipset fold at at the end of the day on some "aw nah its still all together, Dipset Byrd Gang" **** ?

I imagine he was thinking Cam was gonna be like aight cool yeah you can use the name, so where do I sign for my bread? :lol:  which is prolly true  

Which is why I don't know why Cam would care or be upset.

What Jim was doing would only shed more light on them as a whole, and it was like how Wu, and how Dirty, Ghost and RZA had their own offshoots.

Dip Set are a lot of blown opportunities.

I also would like to have known the real conversation that went on when Cam went to him.

Last edited:
Cam copywrote it so Jim couldn't have it on shirts or put out an album and make money off it unless he got something or they came to an arrangement.

It was like Wu and how some people thought it was a collective, and then they found out only three people were really getting paid off everything.

It's always the members taking advantage of the ones who weren't as business savvy. If that's your brother do you take advantage of him or do you educate him? You think you're family or friends and you find out you're not. Jim and Juelz looked at it as ours, and Cam looked at it as mine, because I was the one rapping first.

Same thing happen with EPMD.

How do you dudes think Cam came to Jim asking about Byrdgang?

Cam copywrote it so Jim couldn't have it on shirts or put out an album and make money off it unless he got something or they came to an arrangement.

It was like Wu and how some people thought it was a collective, and then they found out only three people were really getting paid off everything.

It's always the members taking advantage of the ones who weren't as business savvy. If that's your brother do you take advantage of him or do you educate him? You think you're family or friends and you find out you're not. Jim and Juelz looked at it as ours, and Cam looked at it as mine, because I was the one rapping first.

Same thing happen with EPMD.

How do you dudes think Cam came to Jim asking about Byrdgang?

Cam said copyright but what he meant was trademark. I'm confused now, I looked it up and it look like him and Jim both tried to trademark Byrd Gang but Jim filed before him and actually ended up with it and then abandoned it a few years later.

Jim currently has the Dipset trademark for "Pre-recorded DVDs, CDs and audio tapes featuring music" and Cam got it for everything else clothes etc under Diplomatic Man Inc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom