Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

:rofl: man you think I really would pay attention to anything that dude says beyond a headline or two at this point? NAAAAAAAAAAAH

I don't listen to his "music" or his podcast, he's corny for trying to interject himself into yet another situation that doesn't even remotely involve him.

And he's Budden so anything he says is corny.

How did he interject himself?

He gave his opinion on it just like all of us.

So are you corny?

Joe's platform is built to talk about current events. He had to talk about the Cam and Jim thing as it's one of the biggest stories in the last week or so.

I also happen to agree with Joe. Even though I'm a big Cam fan, that copyrighting move was very snake-ish.

I saw someone post that the Joe and Cam thing is already squashed but I don't think Cam would want it with Joe lyrically either. Not saying Killa would get washed (because he's still really witty) but it wouldn't be hard for Joe to really go at Cam.

I also saw a lot of post about how Jim basically is going to work for Jay not which isn't true. He signed a Roc Nation Management deal. Roc Nation is helping Jim with the many other business ventures he's involved in and creating new ones with him. I don't think thats a bad move at all.

Killa was playing Jim like Jim aint been getting to this money for the last decade but I gotta admit Jim seems like a workhorse. He's very Akin to Dame with that "I only wear/ drink/ eat **** with my name on it" :smokin

joe worded it in a way where he knew cam would say something

he could've left it at I don't see how cam and jim didnt physically fight over the situation but instead he kept saying he'd wash cam

the natural reaction from anyone would be you wouldn't have done $&?@

joe knows this cause he's been physically harmed and threatened many times in the past and on camera

ransom
raekwon
consequence

How exactly was Cam wrong for copyrighting byrd gang?

Jim was lying and got caught lying.

I'm shocked that with his history dudes are putting the cape on for jim of all people this dude been a snake and slime ball.

joe worded it in a way where he knew cam would say something

he could've left it at I don't see how cam and jim didnt physically fight over the situation but instead he kept saying he'd wash cam

the natural reaction from anyone would be you wouldn't have done $&?@

joe knows this cause he's been physically harmed and threatened many times in the past and on camera

ransom
raekwon
consequence
FACTS dudes love playing dumb he did the same thing with drake and meek

I'm shocked that with his history dudes are putting the cape on for jim of all people this dude been a snake and slime ball.

I don't think anyone here gives a damn about Jim Jones, it's just the fact that if you're rational about the situation you would realize copyrighting something your friend has going on is flat out wrong.

Last edited:

Yeah that's why it's kinda weird for me. Copyrighting it was kinda some sneaky behind the back **** but Jim knew damn well what he was tryna do and lied about it :lol:

You can't say you not doing nothing with it we all together and then get mad when I do something

That's like me asking about a female you say "nah bro you can have her" and then get mad when I hit :lol:

Last edited:
Dudes in here acting like him copyrighting byrdgang wasn't foul :smh:

Prolly the same dudes that though it was funny when he said he wouldn't tell if he knew a serial killer lived next to him :smh:

Yeah that's why it's kinda weird for me. Copyrighting it was kinda some sneaky behind the back **** but Jim knew damn well what he was tryna do and lied about it :lol:

You can't say you not doing nothing with it we all together and then get mad when I do something

That's like me asking about a female you say "nah bro you can have her" and then get mad when I hit :lol:
That's the perfect analogy

That ain't a good example cuz Jim never said "You can have her"

Why would Cam even ask him about it? It's really none of business. If that's your man, you let you do his thing and you stay out of it. He formed that crew.

It's more like if you smashing a girl then your man goes and marries her.

Last edited:
That ain't a good example cuz Jim never said "You can have her"

Why would Cam even ask him about it? It's really none of business. If that's your man, you let you do his thing and you stay out of it. He formed that crew.

It's more like if you smashing a girl then your man goes and marries her.
What ? So why did Jim lie ????????

it literally was his business tho

you think puff out here letting folks start bad boy "offshoots" willy nilly?

c'mon dog

I mean "Byrd Gang" is obviously heavily connected to Cam's brand, he used to rep it hard himself.

musician-camron-arrives-at-the-premiere-of-city-by-the-sea-on-august-picture-id1355635

He said he asked about it, Jim said nah its still Dipset Byrd Gang, blah blah and that was it.

If that's your man why lie?

Jim filed a trademark app for Dipset around this same time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
dude is a career greaseball but he gets on funk flex and cries those love and hip hop tears and now we should all take his word.... yea ok. :rolleyes

Jim shoulda told him straight up it's my ****. He lied. Then Cam did some snake ****. :lol:

It ain't one person is right, the other is wrong. Both of 'em are at fault. But you can't defend being a snake with "well I ask him". :lol:

dude is a career greaseball but he gets on funk flex and cries those love and hip hop tears and now we should all take his word.... yea ok. :rolleyes

And Cam got a history of doing **** too.

Last edited:
So we gonna sit and act like jim didn't openly admit to signing Max b to slave deal to take advantage of him son is a piece of ****

So we gonna sit and act like jim didn't openly admit to signing Max b to slave deal to take advantage of him son is a piece of ****

Shhhhhhh

He cried on camera B, he's a good truthful God fearing brother

Last edited:

What about what cam did to Juelz.

"I was loyal to cam and he took advantage"

I guess juelz and Jim Jones are both lying huh? Both have had issues. No reason to defend one over the other. Just like jim was foul for that, cam was foul for that byrdgang stunt.

Last edited:
Yea, I stated earlier in this thread that Cam wasn't wrong for copyrighting BG but I listened again. I definitely heard it wrong the first time.

Probably had something to do with the 5th of vodka I was drinking during that long *** live stream lol

Back
Top Bottom