Jimmy jazz shady online...???

So I added two CP3 shoes to my cart, each priced at $62.99 and when I go to checkout, the price increases to 72.98...Went back and emptied cart and added same two shoes with same price in the cart and again price goes up when at checkout...I'm guessing the price has changed but thought of calling and asking...

Was told that the price went up from the time I added the items to checkout, hmmm really????

So I added a third item listed at $62.99 and price stayed the same at checkout only to see it go up as well when I submitted my order...Went back to check the price on that shoe, it's listed at $62.99, told this to the rep and she tells me it's incorrect...

Isn't this similar to false advertising? Anyone else have a similar experience with JJ? Just venting a bit too...

Call and ask about it, depending on the person they might let you get them for that price.

son got backpack jimmy'd on a friday afternoon.

for some Cp3s.......

bruh......

Last edited:
Ur shady for buying cp3s

you wanted you to add them to the trash
lmaoooo
:rofl:

Damn ..

Subject is why you buyin cp3's?

For my two boys, it's what they want...

son got backpack jimmy'd on a friday afternoon.

for some Cp3s.......

bruh......

Son, that's a good one too, prob 18 unemployed sitting hitting refresh...

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

It is false advertisement, call again if the price is the same in a couple hours and ask for that price. But definitely try to not shop there again if that is the case with there pricing.

No bueno op. Your next thread better be something of substance and not this foolishness.

I mean I don't know what OP wants us to do; hire him a lawyer because he thinks Jimmy Jazz is committing fraud?

Back
Top Bottom