Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

Sounds like she got bored. Once you realized that you weren't going to be selected, you should've just wio, see how interested she would've gotten then.

The last girl I interviewed with was kinda cute with some heavy duty lips. I didn't get the job, so if I EVER see her again in public I'm straight up asking what's up with that mouth. No point in awkward small talk since there's already a little tension, so let's be amicable and crank up some excitement.

Last edited:
Sounds like she got bored. Once you realized that you weren't going to be selected, you should've just wio, see how interested she would've gotten then.

The last girl I interviewed with was kinda cute with some heavy duty lips. I didn't get the job, so if I EVER see her again in public I'm straight up asking what's up with that mouth. No point in awkward small talk since there's already a little tension, so let's be amicable and crank up some excitement.
Haha, I tried hard to make my arguments. It didn't help that she was your typical cold/ice queen Russian woman (accent and all).

bruh...

I will say this one more time if you got anyway to get to Texas the oil fields are booming . This is the only industry where u can go from unemployed to making at least 5k a month with no exp. if u got a degree even better because they'll make you and engineer and you can go straight to 100k or more after your first year. They house you , feed you , get your cdl , and basically take care of you until you leave them. Halliburton , schlumbger, baker Hughes, Sanjel, nabors, pioneer engery, Chesapeake energy , keystone pipeline are all hiring. They're jobs in penn, Ohio, tx, Cali, nd, Colorado, Louisiana, Florida , and offshore. Also it could be short term or a career it's what ever you make it.

I'm presuming you mean an engineering degree and how are you supposed to get established as soon as you hit the ground? I don't drive so I'd be *** out.

I'm presuming you mean an engineering degree and how are you supposed to get established as soon as you hit the ground? I don't drive so I'd be *** out.

You don't need an engineering degree to make that type of bread off bat. As long as your college educated or military they'll but you in a fast track program and you'll be caught up to speed in a matter of months. This is how it worked for me I lived in so cal nothing was popping off for me out there legally, I applied
At halliburton online and 2 weeks laterite was in new hire orientation, hotel room was paid for, mileage paid for, expenses, and was still getting paid my hourly rate along with 32 a day for per diem. No exp or no helping hand to get through the door the only risk I took was driving all the way across 1-10 from l.a. To San Antonio but they shot me a check for 1300 for the mileage. They'll take care of you for a good 2-3 months til you start making money. If you don't drive their are positions that don't require you to drive equipment or if you mean you don't have a car they can arrange a rental as well.

You don't need an engineering degree to make that type of bread off bat. As long as your college educated or military they'll but you in a fast track program and you'll be caught up to speed in a matter of months. This is how it worked for me I lived in so cal nothing was popping off for me out there legally, I applied
At halliburton online and 2 weeks laterite was in new hire orientation, hotel room was paid for, mileage paid for, expenses, and was still getting paid my hourly rate along with 32 a day for per diem. No exp or no helping hand to get through the door the only risk I took was driving all the way across 1-10 from l.a. To San Antonio but they shot me a check for 1300 for the mileage. They'll take care of you for a good 2-3 months til you start making money. If you don't drive their are positions that don't require you to drive equipment or if you mean you don't have a car they can arrange a rental as well.
what was the position you were working and how much were they paying you?

i'm looking for a job out in cali right now to just looking for some options

also, what are you guys using to scout out jobs? (monster, indeed, etc.)

Production enhancement , 15 an hour average check after taxes is around 2800-3500 depends on bonus .
SoCal has nabors they drill off long beach and there is also halliburton in Bakersfield

Production enhancement , 15 an hour average check after taxes is around 2800-3500 depends on bonus .
SoCal has nabors they drill off long beach and there is also halliburton in Bakersfield
is 3500 monthly?

looking for an engineering job, but i don't know how they do entry level over there

i've applied to Halliburton when i was still in school and got denied

maybe i'll have better luck again with experience under my belt and EIT certification

is 3500 monthly?
looking for an engineering job, but i don't know how they do entry level over there
i've applied to Halliburton when i was still in school and got denied
maybe i'll have better luck again with experience under my belt and EIT certification
Hell no every 2 weeks

Work 12 hours bill 16 for travel time add your per diem on top of your check and bonuses as well . I get about 155-185 hours a pay period depending if do anything on my off days

Work 12 hour shifts get paid for 16 hours for transportation. Also on first day and last day of hitch we get 18 hours since we get shuttled to yard from field. Also we get 32 dollars in per diem a day that is not taxed so of I work 10 days in the pay period I get 320 that's not taxed . along with that I get an average of 500 for a bonus by the customer . that's how I get 2800-3500 every 2 weeks .

went a full year without an interview/hearing back until February, I had 3 interviews that month and nothing, March was dry, I took a few tests for a couple positions in April and last week but I always get that "sorry but we found someone better' email 
mean.gif

wish I was a girl, the strip club is hiring but I'd probably wouldn't get that either 
tired.gif

I got a call from Best Buy this morning while I was taking my final. Called back and the hiring manager was busy and the secretary said she would call back. How long should I wait for her to call before calling back?

My desperation wants to call back right now 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Just want to throw this out there but one if the biggest things to help me out was military contracts. I went on base to apply to some jobs and saw a company cutting grass. I pulled over and talked to them found out that they were hiring and was literally hired within the week. Started out at 18.50 worked 40+ hours a week. That helped me get to where I'm at now.

Just throwing a suggestion that if you have military bases around, try going and applying in person. You'd be surprised at the amount of jobs that civilians can work.

Bravo homie good luck man I hope you get it
thank you sir :pimp:

Publix right? Ask for stock too.

Good luck fam
naw bro, whole foods. what do you mean by "ask for stock"

went a full year without an interview/hearing back until February, I had 3 interviews that month and nothing, March was dry, I took a few tests for a couple positions in April and last week but I always get that "sorry but we found someone better' email :smh:  
wish I was a girl, the strip club is hiring but I'd probably wouldn't get that either |I  
keep your head up man 8)

I got a call from Best Buy this morning while I was taking my final. Called back and the hiring manager was busy and the secretary said she would call back. How long should I wait for her to call before calling back?

My desperation wants to call back right now |I
call back ASAP

I left my job 2 weeks ago at a Chase call center due to immediate family issues and I overall didn't like it there, so I resigned, I've been out of a job for 2 weeks but it feels like forever, this sucks man.

I'm scared about my internship ending bros. I've gotten so adjusted to working M-F and having income that I don't want this to end, I'm also nervous that I'll be searching for a full-time job for months again. I've been trying to stay positive but those nerves are still there. Congrats to those that have found work, and stay focused on the goal to all my bros still looking. Yall gon eat.

Last edited:
I'm scared about my internship ending bros. I've gotten so adjusted to working M-F and having income that I don't want this to end, I'm also nervous that I'll be searching for a full-time job for months again. I've been trying to stay positive but those nerves are still there. Congrats to those that have found work, and stay focused on the goal to all my bros still looking. Yall gon eat.
whats your background?

College attended?

City you reside in?

Major?

Current company you're interning for?

Haven't heard anything from homedepot yet so i kept it pushing hope I hear something from them
Update

Went to go pick up my dog from the pet shop after almost being killed by a swarm of bees

Didn't even make it out the parking lot and the phone rang

Picked it up , low and behold it was charter lady on the phone was pretty cool during the phone interview

She said I should hear back at them within sometime next week she said pay was starting at 12.50 and kept asking if I'm comfortable with ladders weather overtime n **** basically answered her back to every question with

Wish me luck fellas I need this **** so I can
Pay off my speeding ticket lol

So I just wanna come in here and tell my story.

I was working down on Wall St. as an investment banker for the past two years. I wanted a change of scenery and a shorter commute (I was commuting 4 hours a day). I found an opening for a position about 25 minutes from my house.

I applied last Monday morning. They called me Monday afternoon and set me up for an interview on Friday of last week. That interview went well and I recieved another call for an interview with the district manager. That interview went well and I got the call today and received the job offer. I was shocked.

I immediately walked into my bosses office and told him I received a job offer and today would be my last day. He wished me luck and I said bye to everyone. No need to give two weeks notice on Wall St since it's all commission. But I did call all my clients and give them the update before I left.

I start my new job in three weeks. So I'm taking the next three weeks off to relax after working two straight years commuting 4 hours and working 10 hours a day.

I thought it would be forever until I found a new job, but you just gotta bear with it and keep pushing!

Best of luck to all my NT brothers.

Back
Top Bottom