Jobless and Frustrated NTers check in VOL. WE NOT-WORKIN!!!

Cant find the weakest part time job right now
smh.gif

keep on keepin on yall. I just started a new full time job end of September and was unemployed starting last September. Shout outs to Canon and them good ***benefits they give ya boy
pimp.gif

I quit my job last july (Couldnt stand the manager.) I wasn't really looking, lived off the savings I had so It lasted me until I found a job this pastDecember, at a grocery store it didn't open till March but I had a job forsure, now Im working there 3 times a week (I dont pick up more days simplybecuase of school and stress.), to me its okay cuz Im in college and dont got bills.
I hated working there cuz the managers were haters, now Im cool with all the managers even the GM, so Im going to stick around simply because who knows if Ican actually find a better job.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

just got my unemployment crackin. bout to let that pay for my next year of college
pimp.gif

Thats a great idea, do it. Get Financial Aid if you can though. Its more money for you in the end.

I'm 19 and living in dayton/columbus and life is sucking for me thats for sure
laugh.gif
tired.gif
my situation is absolutely horrible right now, have a$1200 dentist bill to pay, can't afford my car insurance so I can't really drive anywhere, haven't had a job since last september and it was at UPSand I only stayed there for two weeks and left because it was horrible, that has been my only "job" I've had so far so when I fill outapplications I can't really put anything down for work history, oh yeah I thought i had a job at target two weeks ago for 3rd shift but that job fellthrough
tired.gif

About 9 months now.. the state treats me well though.. I get to go toschool for free and get paid!!! i might work at an apple store over the holiday though im bored.. I have management experience and vast computer skills inapple and windows machines what are my chances?

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Got fired from my job a month ago. Still searching.

I'm on E. and putting my last 4 dollars in my tank...somethings gotta happen fast.
Swear to god thas what have me on the good ole hustlin mode

Worst thing is i look on a companys website see a position im qualified for and still get turned down, with no good reason .

i got fired august 1st. blah BS.
and its hella tough.

1650 rent is tough with no job but i had some chips stacked so im still cool... but theyre runnin dangerously low.

hey guys. keep ur head up i just got hired FT for verizon wireless after searching for like a yr. hope is alive

Nice jboii...

I wasn't even looking for a job, decided to stop by an old workplace for fun... and now I have a interview tomorrow.

I have a buddy who's been out of work for year. Financial services industry on the decline, ftl.

I graduated in late August, haven't been able to find a career or job opportunity yet. Countless job applications and maybe 20 - 30 interviews, but nojobs. Hate my life right now..

im not jobless, i am a server...it sucks, but i AM frustrated...

been applying for a Fire Dept. position in the entire state of FL, for the last 8 months.

obviously with no luck. S' is bad.

last month, applied to a small dept., they were hiring for 1 opening....
figured it was a tiny local town, not that many people would apply...

400 people for 1 spot.
smh.gif

gotta stay on the grind

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

I graduated in late August, haven't been able to find a career or job opportunity yet. Countless job applications and maybe 20 - 30 interviews, but no jobs. Hate my life right now..

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
!!!

Back
Top Bottom