Joe Budden Beat His Ex Girlfriend Outside of NYC Night Club

It did but it makes it a little easier to believe when 3 of his other exes accused him of the same thing and he admits in his songs :lol:

I figured they would be telling a fib like why would Joe Budden hit a woman after what happened in that battle.. they be frontin '

He gets dimes on the surface but they mentally and emotionally damaged so when they do something grimy he doesn't know how to manage :smh:

And that's not to say they deserve hands put on them. He needs to stop getting with women he has to constantly second guess and stop acting like a big kid himself with these off the wall emotional outburst. Hitting her is a punk move, just move on man.

People believe everything they see on the internet :smh: . They said he already worked with the authorities and everything two days ago.

I don't care if he hit her or not. Whole thread is full of people blaming him and not knowing if he did or what the bird did.

People believe everything they see on the internet :smh: . They said he already worked with the authorities and everything two days ago.

I don't care if he hit her or not. Whole thread is full of people blaming him and not knowing if he did or what the bird did.

:lol:

"Bird" though :lol:

Look at how informed you are. Clearly you have your side as well.

NTer woman issues on full display :lol:

My exact words from jump were "regardless of what's what with this situation", dude is half broad.

That opinion was crafted WELL before this. But this is what half B**** dudes do, so I wouldn't put it past him.

Last edited:

Dude says we believe everything on the internet then proceeds to mention he's working with authorities. Where did you get that info from? Please don't say the internet

They said on the radio yesterday or the day before that he had already met with them. I honestly don't care. Just read through here and pretty much every one except for two people posted like he was guilty and they knew it for sure.

I don't have any woman issues illphillip illphillip great relationship with my mother, sister, niece, cousins and female "friends". 90% of the woman that are hosting clubs and modeling on IG are birds. That's why I called her a bird.

What up mytmouse76 mytmouse76

They said on the radio yesterday or the day before that he had already met with them. I honestly don't care. Just read through here and pretty much every one except for two people posted like he was guilty and they knew it for sure.

I don't have any woman issues illphillip illphillip great relationship with my mother, sister, niece, cousins and female "friends". 90% of the woman that are hosting clubs and modeling on IG are birds. That's why I called her a bird.

we're just "friends" Tone? That hurts

Ummm the thread was made, and people respond to it, that's how they work :lol:, that's how the community works, otherwise you have blank threads. Sounding Buddens type emotional over here.

Last edited:

we're just "friends" Tone? That hurts

We've been more than friends a few times :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom