Joe Budden respond yet?

As I thought...

Part 3 is coming (maybe)....it's at least done and in the stash.

Wants to put it for the simple fact that people think he (sai) won.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

As I thought...

Part 3 is coming (maybe)....it's at least done and in the stash.

Wants to put it for the simple fact that people think he (sai) won.

nerd.gif
... I wanna hear...
laugh.gif

Thats vaginal.

I don't wanna hear it...he jumped this off...got pooped on then Just Blaze Farrakhan hopped in
indifferent.gif

Like why does he get a pass??? Any other rapper woulda pulled the "oh they slapped my mans lemme stop talkin tough" followed by "dude made asong and called my kid sweet 3-4 times then dissed me over my sole hit singles beat the beef over"....

I'm a fan but ...really now

I can't believe anyone gives a eff (the whole episode was lame from the jump). On top of that............... I can't believe anyone really thinks thiswas a "beef" rather than a promotional opportunity for two emcees fading into obscurity.
I like both these dudes, but they need to drop retail albums that get spins in my deck for me to give a eff what they have to say anymore.
Stop the digital, false, blog beef & just make albums I care about.
Both of you are only scoring points with 16 yr old kids who are not going to buy your album anyway.
Joell, Joe, Sai, Royce are the only (somewhat) new dudes I give a eff about. But Joe & Sai are to busy acting tough in front of high school kids toactually make lasting, quality music nowadays.

If this #**%@ joey don't put out that record...

I swear to god man. This shaved bird in the face looking as #**%@....

smh.gif
smh.gif

I think it was a good lil episode. I was expectin to hear about somethin poppin off at SOB's when Slaughterhouse performin but I was let down
laugh.gif
But Joeyshould've responded but then it would get Saigon to respond. The whole back and forth is gay. Instead of puttin hot lines in a diss, put all of em into anLP.

I be glad when Joe drop PR and get dudes off his manhood. Dudes be actin like u can sum up a person's career into success in commerical. If that was thecase then there would be no Mixtapes b/c all the material would be in LP's.

I appreciate mixtapes way more than LP's

u guys gotta chill. how long did saigon take to respond to joey?

edit: listened to that interview Budden just be takin L's

I mess with the Mood Musik but other than that.....
smh.gif

This _ is apologizing while Saigon still saying that the ain't squash s_.

WOW.

Padded Room better be a f_g classic.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

i dunno who's givin him a pass tho.

everyone has agreed it's a weak move.
One of my friends did but then again he pommel horses Royce and Joe to no end..

I know thats a small !%* ample but i was heated when i typed that post
laugh.gif

and Saigon is...never...ever dropping. If they really pre planned this to get Saigon a buzz...they are idiots...no one is buying a Saigon or a Joe Budden albumto hear what one said about the other
grin.gif
...this would be a worse labeltragedy than that bootleg Hamilton/SB beef....

smh.gif
I really aint in the Mood for Joey's BS rightnow.

_ takin more L's than the smoke-a-thon.
And I eff's wit dude.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I mess with the Mood Musik but other than that.....
smh.gif

This _ is apologizing while Saigon still saying that the ain't squash s_.

WOW.

Padded Room better be a f_g classic.
roll.gif
word. same thing i said.

This is the same type of flip flopping joey always does. Now im thinking back on all the past beef's he had.Especially the Game and see how much of a suckahe is....

Originally Posted by DUB 253

smh.gif
I lost some respect for Joe. Even tho the battle went 4 songs, that diss from Saigon needed a response...

i agree my man................

joe straight up and down felt he couldnt top that you ask me, i dunno how some cats were sayin "yall hypin the diss" hell no. SAI def went in.

I can't believe some of y'all really feeling Saigon's diss like that? It was definitely good BUT he didn't win the battle. The beat is whatmakes it sound so hard, his Pump It Up diss was better. It's good but not great

Yea...Padded Room needs to be the best album I've heard in a long time.

And Joe should've let ir rock after the 1st response from Sai. That %!%* was so weak that he could've just laughed it off...

I honestly don't understand how Joe is being labeled weak if they mutually agreed to end the beef. I mean, seriously. How is Joe the one taking the L whenthey BOTH are not retaliating? Yes, Sai was the last one to drop a diss, but if Joe drops one, he's not weak anymore? Even if, it's terrible? It has toend at some point and I don't understand how it being ended means Budden is (v) and Saigon won ...

Back
Top Bottom