Joe Budden respond yet?

zlrv4m.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

Is it safe to say the Niketalk slurpfest will end? Will NY/NJ now realize what the other 48 states know already. This Joe dude is an average rapper at best. Taking an L to Saigon is NOT a good look.

smh.gif
Average rapper? @%*$%.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's looking like another L for Joey thus far. Looks like the year aint starting off right for this guy. Lost to Ransom, got a bad hair cut, and now this.

you serious?

The only reason Joeys takin the L here is because Saigon ethered him and Joey didnt respond.

He NEEDED to respond to that song no matter what.

The Ransom beef didnt help any either. Eventho I dont think he did the wrong thing bc it was going to get real serious.

I love Joey and I'll support his music no matter what ... but this was NOT a good look.

Sai has one decent track in "Don't You Baby" and thats ONLY because of the ridiculous beat.

Out There
Shok TV
Say Yes
Cold World
We Want It
L.O.V.E
N.Y. Streetz
Breathe Thru The Years
True Story
Out In The Park
Letter P

Damn near the whole "Moral Of The Story" mixtape. Don't sleep The Yardfather.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

The only reason Joeys takin the L here is because Saigon ethered him and Joey didnt respond.

The Ransom beef didnt help any either. Eventho I dont think he did the wrong thing bc it was going to get real serious.

I love Joey and I'll support his music no matter what ... but this was NOT a good look.
Now this an unbiased fan.

I don't see it as a tie. I think Sai smashed him.

Both of their first efforts were complete doodoo. Joey included. Don't front.

Budden came ultra-lyrical on his last joint but Sai pushed the button on him to end it. If a battle was all about lyricism Budden would be ahead in the battleby a good margin...but it ain't...its about impact and that Pushing Buddens took the cake. That was like a fierce uppercut across Budden chest...therereally was no coming back from that.

Add that to the fact that Budden was trying to laugh it off...talking about "watch wha I come back with..." and then he holding peace conferencesonce again...thats a certiefied L. Especially since Saigon said that he still mashing.

This battle reminded me of the Canibus/LL battle. Joe came lyrically nicer but Saigon dropped napalm on him and there really was no coming back from that.

Like I was saying before the battle even took full swing....Joey need to fall back a lil and concentrate on donig him and building up home base beforeanything.

co-sign the part about a battle being more than lyrics - its the beat, the impact, hate to use this word but swag or demeanor of how your delivering it etc

thats what made hit em up dope to me, it was soooo disrespectful and the way they replayed the get money to say take money was ill...the lyrics are on some abcstuff, but the way its executed is perfect

Originally Posted by flossb15

co-sign the part about a battle being more than lyrics - its the beat, the impact, hate to use this word but swag or demeanor of how your delivering it etc

thats what made hit em up dope to me, it was soooo disrespectful and the way they replayed the get money to say take money was ill...the lyrics are on some abc stuff, but the way its executed is perfected
exactly.these dudes just dont get it. That diss that Sai dropped on Budden was
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.Im SORRY but i felt almost embarrassed for Joey listening to it. As said before to the dudes saying it was a draw or Budden won.HOW?! this dude wasthe one that started yet another beef again and waves the white flag and Sai is saying aint no beef squased
roll.gif

its about impact and that Pushing Buddens took the cake. That was like a fierce uppercut across Budden chest...there really was no coming back from that.

Track for track..(which is what i originally said)

that wasn't a draw or edge to Joe?

first track...no, not Joe's best effort...but a hell of a lot better than Sai's..

again, the shock of Sai coming that strong on the 2nd plays a big part of it.

Joe's been rapping his +$! of for 3+ years now...there is no shock value.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Now this an unbiased fan.

I don't see it as a tie. I think Sai smashed him.

Both of their first efforts were complete doodoo. Joey included. Don't front.

Budden came ultra-lyrical on his last joint but Sai pushed the button on him to end it. If a battle was all about lyricism Budden would be ahead in the battle by a good margin...but it ain't...its about impact and that Pushing Buddens took the cake. That was like a fierce uppercut across Budden chest...there really was no coming back from that.

Add that to the fact that Budden was trying to laugh it off...talking about "watch wha I come back with..." and then he holding peace conferences once again...thats a certiefied L. Especially since Saigon said that he still mashing.

This battle reminded me of the Canibus/LL battle. Joe came lyrically nicer but Saigon dropped napalm on him and there really was no coming back from that.

Like I was saying before the battle even took full swing....Joey need to fall back a lil and concentrate on donig him and building up home base before anything.
well said.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's looking like another L for Joey thus far. Looks like the year aint starting off right for this guy. Lost to Ransom, got a bad hair cut, and now this.

you serious?

Yes I am. Had Joey not responding in the first place and tried to take the high road and just say he didn't want to beef from the get go then maybe Iwouldn't have said Joey lost, cause he tried to come at it from a grown man's perspective at the end which I respect. However.............however,that's not what he was about in the beginning, talking about how nice his hands are and how Ransom aint want no problems, then come to find it the boy Joeygot shook and tried to squash it talking bout he has a kid, and wants to live to see 30 and what not. As the saying goes......."punks jump up to get beatdown" simple as that. Joey should have just tried to kill the beef earlier rather than later, just not a good move in my opinion, especially after hestarting talking trash to begin with. Let that be a lesson for all you dudes out there, it's like pulling a gun out, once you pull the gun out you gottasqueeze, or just leave it on you otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom