Joe Budden TV knows he got crushed

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Oh, and for all yall throwin that "insecure" word around...Look back at the "Joe Budden TV" video of him callin every male without their females Myspace passwords "Lames"....Son is the Definition of "insecure"....
laugh.gif

yeah joey is definately insecure... i know back to his gloria velez relationship
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...and side note.... how you gonna have a site called JOE BUDDEN TV and host your videos on YOUTUBE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at least pay someone to rig up your own flash player..... it can be done for free with kickapps
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Fresco Dollar

I coulda sworne "computer love" was about how he knocked down Esther.

It is about Esther Baxter. People are just getting the info messed up.
and i'm surprised people have not tied together the loose ends on a different question

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Fresco Dollar

I coulda sworne "computer love" was about how he knocked down Esther.

It is about Esther Baxter. People are just getting the info messed up.
what? Fab smashed Esther Baxter? where did you hear that, is this just a rumor
nerd.gif

Fam, u could be knowin ya girl since birth...
Unless you spent every minute of everyday by her side ...

What u don't know, won't hurt u.

I won't call yall insecure...but I will say yall sound stupid trustin these chicks with every word they say. There are only but so many degrees ofseparation in a given area, school, circle of friends, etc. before someone you know has sexed your lady down. So unless yall are wifing chicks completelyoutside your realm, someone gave it to your girl....well. Some of yall have probably been with girls your homeboys are wifing right now. Now...am I saying itdoesn't matter...no. But I am saying you can't base who you like or love based on who they've been with or you'll always be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom