Joe Buddens VS Jay-Z(Who Wins?)

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Joe right now and it's not even much of a question.

It's not to downplay Jay, but at this point Joe is rapping better, period.

He's rapping better than everybody.

And diss tracks? He just flat out made a fool of Ran

But Jay won't respond, partially because he knows this

You wana say Jay makes better formated songs still, fine...but he is not as good as Joe rapping as of today.

If you think so, you're living in the past
CO-SIGN.... Jay is my favorite rapper, but Budden would make Jigga retire for good

Originally Posted by hoopsmusicshoes

Not taking anything away from joey, but some of y'all are still a little hyperactive after hearing MM3, coz that shh is dope, but some people are going overboard.

Co-Sign...
Buddens is just going to keep *****ing against Jay about how is album didn't come out on DJ...I like Buddens but his complaining isstarting to get really corny. Buddens does not need to worry about battling Jay what he should be focused on is better beat selection because the productionon MM3 was below average.

Not taking anything away from joey, but some of y'all are still a little hyperactive after hearing MM3, coz that shh is dope, but some people are going overboard.

I woulda said the same **** 8 weeks ago...there's nothing MM3 told me about Buddens I aint already know

I wasn't talking about going against Ran, I'm talking about the actually disses and they were put together

How about this

both Jay and Joe come out in 2005

wipe everything else they did away from your memory,

and one question

Who's the better rapper?

For the record Jay is the best to me

I'm talkin about today getting in the studio today, whos gona come out with somethin I wana hear, it's Joe hands down

So y'all can get with MM3 more than American Gangster?

If that's what it comes down to then fair enough

I'm with Blazin how I could care less about a battle, hell I probably wouldn't even download half the disses or read the interviews
grin.gif

But in terms of making music it's Jigga all the way for me

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Budden really has nothing to lose.

he also has nothing to gain because he isn't that known outside of the internet, Jim Jones is more recognizable figure than a Joe Budden to mostpeople. Right now Joey might have a slight edge lyrically but battling Jay-z won't advance his career much if any at all... he murked Game but look at whois still signed to a major record label. Joey is a perfect dude that needs artist development because its going on 5 years and dude's career stillhasn't progressed to anything outside the internet.... who knew that T.I. would become a bigger star than Joey... both their careers popped in the sameyear. Dudes gotta stop blaming the label, Ghost has dropped 3 albums in the span of 2 years with only 1 doing decent sales and Ghost is the least marketableartist between the 2, Joey is just lazy and wants the label go the extra mile for him, when he should know himself only establish artists that have a goodtrack record get that type of treatment.... thats why Fab got 3 singles.... the label will work for you if they know you have potential to see some gains andlook at the outcome Fab went Gold and his Make Me Better ringtone sold over 500K.

And to add people thought Nas was done when Takeover dropped and looked what happened... cats should know not to sleep on giants. so if you really think Jaywould get done like Ransom you being mad naive. Joey is a major league rapper still pitching in the minors

^^which rapper makes the best music has never been indicative on who can beat who. Cassidy can beat Freeway 100 times outta 100 in a battle, but the majoritywill say Free makes the best music....right now Buddens can just spit harder than Jay can.

JB Wins Today...

JZ would have won 2-3 years ago... (ignoring american wanksta... and kingdom done)

Yup.
If he never said he was gunna "retire" and if he never called him self the "best" then jay wouldnt be as popular.
Erroneous.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yup.
If he never said he was gunna "retire" and if he never called him self the "best" then jay wouldnt be as popular.
Erroneous.

^ Exactly rav dudes was wilding with that hov talk

Joe destroyed 50, Game...%@#$ all of g-unit and destroyed Ran. Jay ate Nas ( IMO ). But that was when Jay was in his prime. Eh. I would love to see the battleregardless of the outcome. If Jay eats up Joey then everyone will say he is back to his old self. If Joey eats up Jay then everyone will say he just earned thecrown officially.

Joey > Jay today... but

Jay in his prime > Joey in his...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^^which rapper makes the best music has never been indicative on who can beat who. Cassidy can beat Freeway 100 times outta 100 in a battle, but the majority will say Free makes the best music....right now Buddens can just spit harder than Jay can.

Yea Im gettin tired of how some NTers think in here they think cuz a dude makes good music he suddenly is nice in all aspects of rap. Especially when dudehas never been in a battle. same Ns claimin LL would lose but dude been in more battles than most rappers who have been in altercations in their whole careers.You should judge on the their battle experience nothing more. Not every great rapper is built for that.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

"We need a board!!!"
Great Interview
laugh.gif
still tight he foolishly responded to that loser Jimmy
Co-sign
*goes back to bumpin old Will Smith cassettes*
He's the DJ and I'm the Rapper is a classic!

smokin.gif

That quote about him retiring and being as popular is false, around 99-2000 Jay was already the king and once blueprint dropped that Just made it Official

no. cause around that time I was buying Eminem, DMX, Luda's first CD, Outkast, The Lox, Xzibit, and Big Pun. I was downloadin Jay off of Kazaa v.1
laugh.gif
. Noone I hung out with or talked to was saying Jay was the king.specially not since Em, DMX, and Pun was killin the game. And in 01 when Nas dropped ether....NOONE was screamin out Dynasty. so seriously re-evaluate Jaysfame BEFORE his "presidential retirement" and BEFORE he bought B some burberry swimwear.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Budden killed G-Unit & Game, outside of the internet, people were oblivious. Budden took his beat back from Jay, and slaughtered him in the process. Lyrically, Eminem is the only person I can honestly see hanging with Joey, I'm saying that as a fan, and as a individual whose calling it as it is.

indifferent.gif

Black Thought>>>Buddens

Nas>>>Buddens

Joell Ortiz>>>Buddens

Royce Da 5'9>>>Buddens

Cassidy>>>Buddens

Crooked I>>>Buddens

Phaoroahe Monch>>>Buddens

Andre 3000>>>Joe
Ludacris>>>Joe

I agree with everything but Cassidy is garbage and Joell, Crooked, n Royce those aint facts but I wouldnt completely disagree.

but with that said the 1st part of what you quoted is true. Joe ripped the Unit

smokin.gif

I agree with everything but Cassidy is garbage and Joell, Crooked, n Royce those aint facts but I wouldnt completely disagree.

but with that said the 1st part of what you quoted is true. Joe ripped the Unit

smokin.gif

You dont like Cassidy? He's cool, think he's better than he use 2 be

I use to like dudes music and when it comes to new mixtapes I'll bump it but dude shows no chance at ever making a good album. When I said he was garbageIm just sayin compared to Budden and the other dudes you mentioned. He not showin signs of gettin better to me.

smokin.gif

I use to like dudes music and when it comes to new mixtapes I'll bump it but dude shows no chance at ever making a good album. When I said he was garbage Im just sayin compared to Budden and the other dudes you mentioned. He not showin signs of gettin better to me.

smokin.gif

u didnt think B.A.R.S was a good album? cass kind of suprised me with the album.

laugh.gif
jigga would still kill budden

And i think MM3 is the top album/release of the year... in hip hop at least

^ Joint didnt have no theme one song he with GOD next he bustin his gun he didnt show that balance like yea I bust my gun but so n so with GOD. I just wasntfeelin it another bad album to me and I wasnt expecting much from it.

I wish dude could make a really good album but dude is 0 for 3 I say he got 2 more tries

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom