Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

I applaud Joey for what he said and I feel him on this issue. He won't come out and directly say it but he feels he is more talented than TJ and I think both of their bodies of work speaks for itself. He doesn't feel like he should be below him on the bill and thats fine. I don't think that means he has "ego issues". It simply means he is confident in his body of work and has a strong belief of where he should be.

Be Easy, why do you say Joey is a herb and what exactly went wrong at the meet and greet session you attended? Just curious.
thats da type of **** that gets you called a diva...

i remember jay-z & Nas opening up for MA$E and puff in da no way out tour..its not always talent that gets you to da top,

sucks about music but bottomline is you gotta pay dues till its your time to shine.

My friend sent me a pic of the new line up and James isn't on it.... is that legit? Rockie Fresh was on it now though.

am i wrong that I respect this pro era more than OF?(not that OF is even respectable in any way, shape or form)

that "Day In The Life" is my ish btw :pimp:

Last edited:

i remember jay-z & Nas opening up for MA$E and puff in da no way out tour..its not always talent that gets you to da top,

sucks about music but bottomline is you gotta pay dues till its your time to shine.

You need to drop this fact in the other thread.

But didn't Jay quit the tour based of not wanting to ride the Bad Boy wave?

And some artist can care less about being labeled a diva. Kanye is the biggest diva there is and people still support his music like crazy. Being a diva doesn't equate to lack of success.

As a Ghost fan I thought his voice would bother me because they sound similar but I listened to his Well Done album the other day produced by Statik Selektah and it was solid.
that is my fav project from Bronson.

He sounds like GFK, but their rhymes are different

Last edited:
that is my fav project from Bronson.

He sounds like GFK, but their rhymes are different

Yeah I really dug it and I love Statik Selektah's production. Their rhymes are different indeed. In fact what I think will help me like his music much more is although he sounds like GFK he appears to have more diversity in his content.

Track with him and Joey is dope though!

PEEP and 1999 still haven't left my rotation. I expect Summer Knights to be good as well.....should hold us over until Joey's debut.

Back
Top Bottom