Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

Joey announced on Twitter this am that Summer Knights has been pushed back. No date given though as far as release.

I was just about to come in here to ask if anyone had a seen a tracklisting surface for the project yet with the release being 2 days away. Definitely disappointed....IDK why it took til 2 days before to announce it & why the fans haven't been told a release date.

Joey announced on Twitter this am that Summer Knights has been pushed back. No date given though as far as release.

I was just about to come in here to ask if anyone had a seen a tracklisting surface for the project yet with the release being 2 days away. Definitely disappointed....IDK why it took til 2 days before to announce it & why the fans haven't been told a release date.
It was supposed to come June.12th . I was looking forward to listening to it this Wednesday.. Oh well **** it now..

Was going to give Summer Knights a fair chance. Too bad it got pushed back. I'll check for it whenever it drops.

Nothing gets me more tight then when they push it back last min smh...

Same here man. You know they knew more than 2 days before that this wasn't dropping. My problem isn't so much with the push back as much as it is with the lack of a new release date.

Not bad and not too far away at least we now have a release date.

Sad to hear the Steez mixtape has been cancelled though.

Back
Top Bottom