Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

Well he said "No longer to be released as a free mixtape on 7/7" regarding the Steez tape but didn't elaborate. I'm not sure if this meant cancelled or that they'll be selling it at some point.

Hope that Steez mixtape drops at some point :\

July 1st isn't too bad... I was expecting worse. 95 Til Infinity should hold me over just nice :smokin

Just heard 95 Til Infinity .. :pimp: I like the Method Man-type flow

Kid keeps getting better and better at this rap ****

Last edited:
I'm not feeling Joey's new flow, much slower than his old stuff. Has anyone here listened to the pro era mixtape "The Secc$ Tape"? Emotionless Thoughts>>>>

^Project is actually solid. I have been bumpin' "The Spark" all week. The Pro Era track "Live From The Era" is also dope!

Thought everybody would be on board with this before i checked the thread.

Waves is my anthem for this summer :smokin

^That beat sounds dope! Definitely want CDQ of that. Not a huge fan of MF Doom production but it sounds pretty dope.

All the tracks off Summer Knights thus far sound really good. I think I am done listening to tracks from this project though...at least I will try to! :D

Last edited:
"95 til infinity time

We in disguise behind enemy lines
Women with no identity signs
They can't get my lines
I used to give a **** you could find"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait till July 1st..

think i might hold out until the 1st since its not that far away :nerd:

been hearing good things about this track though... joey always goes in on DOOM production :nthat:

think i might hold out until the 1st since its not that far away :nerd:

been hearing good things about this track though... joey always goes in on DOOM production :nthat:

I tried to hold out man but I figured since I already saw the live performance I may as well listen! :lol: However I am now done with any new tracks until the 1st.

^So far he is still on for the 1st. With 3 tracks from the tape being out now....it would be hard for me see another pushback.

Back
Top Bottom