Joey Dorsey

Damn, he actually pointed and laughed at Love.
laugh.gif

It would be funnier if he was the one that got the dunk.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Dorsey over Love. YOU MAD?
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, that wasn't even Dorsey over Love. It was CDR over Love.
laugh.gif
Dorsey's a damn fool. I've never really liked him much, but that pointing at Love after the CDR dunk is priceless.

Joey from westside he gonna be ok...every team in the league would love to have a young Wallace type player

look the guy is 1 year older than lebron....prob going to end up masturbating with Penn St dudes in the offseason too.

old man couldn't even last the whole game tonight with the "youngins".

prob still find a way to continue his collegiate career til he's 30.

He ain't pointin in that picture... get out of here with that poor man's ben wallace nonsense. you out of your mind.

guy sucks.

dude should be ashamed to be 25 and playing on a team with 17-19 year old kids.

Originally Posted by Gunner ThirtyTwo

He ain't pointin in that picture... get out of here with that poor man's ben wallace nonsense. you out of your mind.

2bbs5v.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Both pics are gold.

indifferent.gif
at people bringing their Youtubesque comments.

Haters.

Dude is gonna be an late 1st, early 2nd rounder and gonna have a long enforcer type career in the league. Son has come a long way. Even though he fouled outtonight and couldn't help, which showed some of his deficiencies, he's gonna be paid by the last weekend in June.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I wouldn't expect such a sodium-filled post from a dude like you

I actually like him. He's just wild though and deserves to be called out on his actions.

Is Danny Fortson still in the league? I'd put my money of those two going at it first.

YO!
get out of here with that poor man's ben wallace nonsense. you out of your mind.
What you mean? It's actually a fair comparison. Damn near spot on. And Ben Wallace ain't that good so it's not much of a compliment.

I think he does a bunch of unnecessary stuff out there (though the pointing at Love is golden), but I'd expect him to be a nice addition to a team hopingto position themselves for a nice playoff push. I'd love for the Bobcats to get him with a 2nd pick... with Beasley coming with our first pick.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

Dude is gonna be an late 1st, early 2nd rounder and gonna have a long enforcer type career in the league.

lol... who is gonna take this clown in the 1st

isaiah won't pick that early, if he's even around. so don't count on him pulling that one.

And Ben Wallace ain't that good so it's not much of a compliment.

he's talking about the DPOY Ben Wallace, not the thief Ben Wallace.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

If Glen Davis got in no reason why Dorsey shouldn't.
Shiiiiii

Don't you ever in your life compare those two. Big Baby has post moves for days. Dorsey aint doing !$*$ if he aint catching a lob offensively

Back
Top Bottom