Jogger pants...

Anyone know of joggers that are good quality, but lean towards the cheaper side? I've seent some nice ones like the zanerobe, but money kinda steep right now. I missed out on the elwood joggers at 17$ wish I saw that post earlier. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :smokin

Anyone know of joggers that are good quality, but lean towards the cheaper side? I've seent some nice ones like the zanerobe, but money kinda steep right now. I missed out on the elwood joggers at 17$ wish I saw that post earlier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
smokin.gif
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Pr...gory=m_bottom&ProductID=2000062205&VariantID=

Have a couple pairs of these. Love em.

Anyone know of joggers that are good quality, but lean towards the cheaper side? I've seent some nice ones like the zanerobe, but money kinda steep right now. I missed out on the elwood joggers at 17$ wish I saw that post earlier. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :smokin

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Pr...gory=m_bottom&ProductID=2000062205&VariantID=

Have a couple pairs of these. Love em.

Good lookin out. How do they fit size wise?

ANYONE TRY THE SURESHOT DYNAMOS? IF SO, HOW DO THEY COMPARE TO THE SURESHOTS? I HAVE QUITE OF BIT OF SURESHOTS BUT THINK I'M GONNA TRY THE DYNAMOS ON MY NEXT PURCHASE.

IMO Dynamo have better quality and fit. More tapered in the legs, material feels heavier and sturdier. Also the cuff feels better than the sure shots.

Thinkin about copping legacies or sure shots tomorrow for the anniversary sale at nordstrom. My roommate gets 33% off since he's an employee

Thinkin about copping legacies or sure shots tomorrow for the anniversary sale at nordstrom. My roommate gets 33% off since he's an employee

Woahhhh thats a good deal. Im waiting for that anniversary sale to grab some more sureshots cause its Nordstrom cardholders first then the public :frown:

Nordstrom employees get early access to the sale as well. So he gets the anniversary sale price, on top of his discount. Joints are gonna be like 40-50 bucks

For those of you that ordered from UO back in May

One pair of my legacies finally shipped from an UO order that I placed in May that was backordered

the 2nd pair the backorder date has been pushed back til the end of this month

thats a good deal. my homeboy just scooped me three pairs at 54 each for the legacies. he knew someone who worked at UO, they get 40% off. Make friends with people who work at UO people, it helps 
laugh.gif

For those of you that ordered from UO back in May

One pair of my legacies finally shipped from an UO order that I placed in May that was backordered

the 2nd pair the backorder date has been pushed back til the end of this month
Mine still says 7/26 . Good for you, i ordered the grey legacy, what cw did came in early?

Mine still says 7/26 . Good for you, i ordered the grey legacy, what cw did came in early?

the pair that shipped was the Navy. the original back order date was 7/15

the second pair was the grey. Back order date was 7/15 but now 7/26 like yours.

hope that helps

the pair that shipped was the Navy. the original back order date was 7/15

the second pair was the grey. Back order date was 7/15 but now 7/26 like yours.

hope that helps
correct me if im wrong but i think the grey cw is UO exclusive thats why its not readily available like the navy/black/olive cw...

Btw just to share. Im usually 27 inseam and the legacy is a bit longer so i have it altered, now it looks terrible due to the baggy thigh area and the leg area is tighter due to the cuff that is now just above my medial malleolus, i rather have it longer and have it look like a regular pants thats cuffed than looking like a genie .

How do those gray legacy look in person they look really light on the website or is it darker in person? I recently bought my first pair in black and I must say I need the olive and navy ones as well.

Last edited:
How do those gray legacy look in person they look really light on the website or is it darker in person? I recently bought my first pair in black and I must say I need the olive and navy ones as well.
They are a very light grey. They need to make a darker grey pair already.

Back
Top Bottom