Jogger pants...

I can't mess with the drop crotch. I feel like i can't move in those things. i had a pair of Zespy pants, tried them on and sold them :lol:

What are the best twill joggers that don't have a big drop crotch?

Looking for a pair or two that I can easily wear to work, so they can't look like sweats or be that material.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
What are the best twill joggers that don't have a big drop crotch?

Looking for a pair or two that I can easily wear to work, so they can't look like sweats or be that material.

Thanks in advance
Bump for this question. Also, any new reviews on joggers with the zip hem?

Looking for the Adidas sweatpants / joggers equivalent to Nike tech fleece pants.   Slim / skinny and or tapered.   Does anybody know the best Adidas pants like the Nike tech fleece ?  Is there a model number or name of the specific pant ?   needs to be sweatpants material (not the adidas track pants material) .  Thanks

Thanks @niketalkerbob for John Elliot Escobar sweatpant restock info. Got my stuff in from them last week. Posted in another thread but forgot to post in here. Definitely gonna be buying more stuff from John Elliot.

Also I ended up returning my Publish Legacy to UO. I prefer the Publish classic and Zanerobe Sureshot better. The Legacy definitely run a little bigger.
sorry for quoting an old post but what size u get? dimensions? thanks 

Back
Top Bottom