Jogger pants...

Then buy publishbrand.

I own A LOT of joggers, from pants to sweats, from a lot of different companies; H&M, F21, CottonOn, PacSun, TopShop, Zumiez, Urban Outfitters etc. and Publish Brand is by far the best, quality, sizing = perfect.

What about zanerobe? I'm thinking of getting my first pair and if you could do a ranking based on quality alot of people would appreciate it I'm sure

GOT MY CAMEL ZANEROBE DYNAMOS LAST WEEK. MY MILITARY GREEN DYNAMOS SHOULD BE HERE TODAY. PROPS TO WHOEVER POSTED THAT 6PM COUPON. :pimp:

Grandma Pajama elastic cuffs? NAH.

Sweatcuff Legacy cuffs FTW.
They'll be yours tomorrow fam
wink.gif

Fit pics of the Zanerobe Dynamo and Publish Legacy. Both were ordered in my true waist,34. I am 5'9", 185 lbs.

The Zanerobe Dynamo in Camel
Thoughts: the fit is great and the material is extremely comfortable. Very flexible and the "drop crotch" is awesome. Enough space to be comfortable but doesn't like overly stupid. These have a more casual vibe to them due to the material.

View media item 1117340View media item 1117341View media item 1117343
The Publish Legacy in Black
Thoughts: the quality is great. Think Dickie's but not as thick. It does have slight flex to it. Very comfortable but the seat is a little baggy. This are perfect if you want to dress up a little bit since the material gives a more "uniform" look.

View media item 1117336View media item 1117337View media item 1117338
Conclusions: both pants are the flagship jogger for their respective brand (I consider the sure shot and dynamo essentially the same). I have to give the slight edge due to the Zanerobe because the material is softer and more comfortable. I also prefer the slimmer fit. But the legacy is still great due to it's more durable material.

If you want a nice tailored for, get the Dynamo. If you don't want a "skinny" look or if you are in the heavier side, get the Legacy.

^ thanks for the pics. repped.

looks like TTS will be the way to go for me. i was worried that the zanerobes were long though. doesn't look like it. 

you guys excited for the "facelift" that ronnie announced for the mercer 1s?
is that all that was said?  Any more detail to this

And repped for the comparison the dynamo's fit me almost exactly the same as you i am 6 foot 185 and have a 34 in the dynamo's. love them

Real Quick

Can Anyone explain to me why NIKE TECH FLEECE is soooooo Stupidly OVER PRICED??

Is it made out of Cotton from MARS or something?

Its not "worth" its price but it certainly is a quality product. It retains its shape and is a great fit, very comfortable as well.

You can tell the difference in quality from say HM or F21 sweats. 

has anyone bought a pair of the "drop shots" fro zanerobe yet? i really wanna know if the cuffs are tighter then the sureshots. i have small ankles lolz

no hate!  I think many ppl can pull off the leather pants and look great, but every time I hear about leather pants...I always think..

on another note,  Sureshots, I am between 30 and 32, so i decided to go with 30...its a lil tight on the waist and more so on the calves , really hope it loosens up with wear or wash?  I am 5'6 and all the 32s I saw online had models that were 6'2.  I figured on me, there would be too many wrinkles since im much shorter than 6'2. went to the store and tried on both, Here is how it looks...  hope this helps.

made it B/W to make it easier to see the fit. 

32 looser (more loose)
Are those coated zanerobes?

Back
Top Bottom