Jogger pants...

New Balance put out some jogger sweat pants and matching hoodies/crewnecks. Saw them up on Sneaker Politics, pys. $52 for joggers.

New Balance put out some jogger sweat pants and matching hoodies/crewnecks. Saw them up on Sneaker Politics, pys. $52 for joggers.
In my experience with new balance they make underrated, might have to check these out

My gf's hating on American Stitch joggers cuz they're "too shiny" 
mean.gif

Jogger shopping today

Finally found some in XLarge but I think they're too roomy/loosy goosy

I wear a 34x32 in most pants

I'm sure I'll need to go down to a Large bcuz there's just too much room in the thigh and calf area and theres too much scrunch goin on around the lower leg area

Don't want genie pants but don't want that slim skinny look either

I need a nice relaxed fit

Last edited:
Repped for the Gap post.  Gonna have to check them out.

I have been meaning to post my abercrombie joggers for a while now.  Love them.  Gonna grab another pair soon when the price is right.

Any online places that sell the New Balance Jogger sweats?

Repped for the Gap post.  Gonna have to check them out.
I have been meaning to post my abercrombie joggers for a while now.  Love them.  Gonna grab another pair soon when the price is right.
Any online places that sell the New Balance Jogger sweats?

PYS, sneaker politics

Will be picking up a pair of camo joggers for the winter.

Just got another pair of legacy's in olive yesterday.  My friend works at anthropology and gets a discount at urban so i picked them up for $50.  Which i thought was good since they never seem to go on sale.

The olive legacys fit me slightly better then the tan onese.  But i am a 32 in legacys 34 in surshots/dynamo's and a L in nike tech fleece and a 32 in Kith (own a 33 and had to get them tailored)

Karmaloop is offering 30% off order of $200+ with free shipping included ( use code MADCOLDDOE). 

You can also use topcashback.com and receive an extra 5% off.

You may also post your purchase on your facebook newsfeed and receive an addition $10 code for your next purchase. 

Plenty of Zanerobe gear in many sizes!

These fit tight like every other jogger Ive seen or fit like a cargo pant?

They fit like cargo pants. It is a slim fit but they give you some loose-ness in the leg area. I wear a size 42 but these are a 40 and they fit great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom