Jogger pants...

At risk of sounding like a YouTube video sneakerhead im back again with another overly indepth review :lol: if this helps just one person than it was more than worth it. Anyways keeping with the fear of God theme I picked up a pair of FOG inspired cargo pants that caught my eye while eBay browsing the other day. The eBay seller is zenstylin and the link to the pants directly is as follows: http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/252478203423
Here are stock images from the listing
View media item 2127101View media item 2127102View media item 2127106
Now for my review. So I ordered Friday and they were here by This afternoon which was awesome. At $56 im glad that shipping was fast :lol:
The pants are actually amazing quality. Id say the twill material these are made of surpass the quality of the H&m versions. The cargo pockets are solid with button snaps and the zippers on the hems are a contrasting black like the original olive h&m FOG pants and not like the all green zippers from the rerelease. They have a slight drop crotch but no where near as bad as the latest release of the H&M pants and their denim FOG pants. Comfortable in the upper thigh crotchh area and taper down the legs to make a pretty nice fit if you ask me. My only gripe with these pants is the fact that they're slightly not long enough for me. But that's not the pants fault. I'm 6'4" and I usually go with the equivalent of 36 to ensure that the length is good but unfortunately they largest size they have is a 34 so I bought them anyway. What sets these pants apart from others I've seen is that they have the elastic on the legs just like H&m versions do. What I plan on doing is get a wet towel and iron the legs to see if I can elongate them a bit for my long a** legs :lol: if you're 6'1" or under you won't have any problems with length. all in all these are great pants for the quality and price if you're looking for something like the H&m pants but slightly different. Beats paying resell on them and it definitely beats paying retail for fear of God or even zespys. Here are some quick pics I took. Sorry for the crappy ones.
View media item 2127135View media item 2127139View media item 2127142View media item 2127143View media item 2127145View media item 2127146
Vs H&m comparison
View media item 2127147
I'll take more on body pics when lighting is better tomorrow

Last edited:
I have a pair of brand new pair of olive 34s from h&m for retail (plus shipping) if someone wants them.

I bought a 34 and 36 a few weeks ago because wasn't sure what size I needed.

Any idea how the latest FOG h&m pants fit compared to the last release?

Edit: went to the mall and tried a pair of the new black ones cause my local H&m has them in stock. Just to get a sense of sizing. Ordered a pair of the camos for 23.99

Last edited:
bought 2 pairs of the camos just to be safe. feel like 2 pairs is good and keep from 1 pair getting too much wear. just need the khaki and green in 34

bought 2 pairs of the camos just to be safe. feel like 2 pairs is good and keep from 1 pair getting too much wear. just need the khaki and green in 34

Olives were in stock at every h&m I've been too since they restocked on the website. So you should be able to cop.

On another note h&m has literally changed the changed the sizing of the pants for every release. The first round that included the tan ran huge, the second round which was olive and black ran half a size to a size smaller than that. Seems like the latest drop ran a little bit smaller than that. Hoping the sizing on these camos is consistent with the last release cause that's what I based my sizing off of. All in all I may not dress like Kanye stans with the layering and such but these pants look good and very versatile. Same goes for the their imitations too.
View media item 2132509

You're right about that; I really like the fit of this version. I wore the olive pair last night, and they are great. They are just a sharp looking pair of pants, not too 'hypebeast-y', especially depending on the rest of your outfit.

Where I'm from, not too many people rock the hypebeast/sneakerhead/streetwear look, so it's easy to get stares from the college frat boys in their matching polo's and GR Nike running shoes, or the locals in their terrible clunky Jordans, basketball shorts and flip flops. Get a little too crazy with tapered pants, an extended tee and, God forbid, a pair of Adidas, and people might stare at you like you sprouted a 3rd head.

These definitely looked nice with a simple pocket tee shirt and trainers, without totally giving off the Kanye worshipper vibe.

I'm with you. I layer a little bit but its usually too warm where I live to pull off a super long tee, flannel, and bomber.  I don't quite get the whole elongated tee thing anyways but I think it works better on skinny dudes.  Makes me look tiny and stockier than I already am.

The Express ones looks alright but they didn't feel that much nicer than the H&M ones and only certain colors had zippers.

Definitely agree. Big boys can't prosper.

Zumiez got sales for days on joggers, sweats and pants now that the summer is ending and fall is coming into play. Plus tees, tanks and jackets too

Legitimate cuffed joggers are pretty dead.

I like Zanerobe's new take with the Sharpshot, and they may even be business casual friendly. I haven't tried them yet, but when the sale is right they will be copped.

View media item 2147660

My go to pants are still my publish sprinters. Have 2 pairs black and olive. With high tops you can't even tell they are cuffed.

I worry about the SharpShot because it is a carrot cut. That cut always looks like parachute pants on me. I have bigger calves so it grips my lower legs and is baggy on the hips. But agreed if they go on sale id at least try them on.

My go to pants are still my publish sprinters. Have 2 pairs black and olive. With high tops you can't even tell they are cuffed.

I worry about the SharpShot because it is a carrot cut. That cut always looks like parachute pants on me. I have bigger calves so it grips my lower legs and is baggy on the hips. But agreed if they go on sale id at least try them on.

Exact opposite of me. Huge quads from lifting and turrrrible calf genetics... Hence the excitement at the cut.

At risk of sounding like a YouTube video sneakerhead im back again with another overly indepth review :lol: if this helps just one person than it was more than worth it. Anyways keeping with the fear of God theme I picked up a pair of FOG inspired cargo pants that caught my eye while eBay browsing the other day. The eBay seller is zenstylin and the link to the pants directly is as follows: http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/252478203423
Here are stock images from the listing
View media item 2127101View media item 2127102View media item 2127106
Now for my review. So I ordered Friday and they were here by This afternoon which was awesome. At $56 im glad that shipping was fast :lol:
The pants are actually amazing quality. Id say the twill material these are made of surpass the quality of the H&m versions. The cargo pockets are solid with button snaps and the zippers on the hems are a contrasting black like the original olive h&m FOG pants and not like the all green zippers from the rerelease. They have a slight drop crotch but no where near as bad as the latest release of the H&M pants and their denim FOG pants. Comfortable in the upper thigh crotchh area and taper down the legs to make a pretty nice fit if you ask me. My only gripe with these pants is the fact that they're slightly not long enough for me. But that's not the pants fault. I'm 6'4" and I usually go with the equivalent of 36 to ensure that the length is good but unfortunately they largest size they have is a 34 so I bought them anyway. What sets these pants apart from others I've seen is that they have the elastic on the legs just like H&m versions do. What I plan on doing is get a wet towel and iron the legs to see if I can elongate them a bit for my long a** legs :lol: if you're 6'1" or under you won't have any problems with length. all in all these are great pants for the quality and price if you're looking for something like the H&m pants but slightly different. Beats paying resell on them and it definitely beats paying retail for fear of God or even zespys. Here are some quick pics I took. Sorry for the crappy ones.
View media item 2127135View media item 2127139View media item 2127142View media item 2127143View media item 2127145View media item 2127146
Vs H&m comparison
View media item 2127147
I'll take more on body pics when lighting is better tomorrow
I normally wear a 34. Did you size up or is it true to size? I'm close to 6 ft 2. Same question for the H&M ones too..

Last edited:
I normally wear a 34. Did you size up or is it true to size? I'm close to 6 ft 2. Same question for the H&M ones too..

Sorry I took so long to answer, didn't realize you posted. I'd say go true to size for the cargo ones, and the H&M ones it's hard to say because the different releases fit differently.

Back
Top Bottom