Jogger pants...

Joggers are the type of pants people make fun of until they realize how popular they are becoming. Then you see the same people that talked **** about them out wearing them.

Hate people like that. I've loved them since I started seeing them. Best trend that ever happened to pants for sneaker enthusiasts.

Famb! I got clowned by my boys last spring after I copped a bunch from H&M. Now my same boys rocking ugly leather ones with EVERY fit lmao. Too funny

Funny cause before that y'all were clowning soccer players for the look and now there's 100 page threads dedicated to jocking our style. :pimp:

Lmao that's true. But I played soccer growing up so I was used to it.

Funny cause before that y'all were clowning soccer players for the look and now there's 100 page threads dedicated to jocking our style. :pimp:
I personally never clowned the style and knew that it had been popular in the U.K. for quite some time. When did this style of pant get created? They're called joggers, so were they invented for runners & soccer players just adopted the style?

Last edited:
I'm 99% certain soccer training gear was the birth of the tapered athletic pant wear. I'm sure someone will correct if I'm wrong but I ran track growing up and none of our pant wear was ever fitted or tapered and it generally wasn't really for performance more just for chilling at meets.

The nike running pants you see today that are actually made to run and train in are relatively new and definitely weren't around when I was running track, but soccer pants with that fit definitely were.

Super tapered leg openings are crucial for soccer, without them it would be like trying to hoop in a long sleeve shirt with super bagging sleeves and wrist openings, hella distracting.

I'm 99% certain soccer training gear was the birth of the tapered athletic pant wear. I'm sure someone will correct if I'm wrong but I ran track growing up and none of our pant wear was ever fitted or tapered and it generally wasn't really for performance more just for chilling at meets.

The nike running pants you see today that are actually made to run and train in are relatively new and definitely weren't around when I was running track, but soccer pants with that fit definitely were.

Super tapered leg openings are crucial for soccer, without them it would be like trying to hoop in a long sleeve shirt with super bagging sleeves and wrist openings, hella distracting.
I agree. I grabbed some tapered adidas track pants and thought the fit was super dope. Joggers came months after.

For those that have the Publish Legacy joggers, did they shrink after a wash? Also how does the waist measure comparing to other Publish joggers? I have a Levinson in a 28 but it fits slightly too tight, worried that a 30 may be too loose.

Just about to drop the cash on them with the $50 off $150 offer.

Tempted to get all the cws.. lol

For those that have the Publish Legacy joggers, did they shrink after a wash? Also how does the waist measure comparing to other Publish joggers? I have a Levinson in a 28 but it fits slightly too tight, worried that a 30 may be too loose.

Just about to drop the cash on them with the $50 off $150 offer.

Tempted to get all the cws.. lol
Pull the trigger on all three cw's, you won't regret it. I don't throw mine in the dryer, so they didn't shrink. Go tts.

Pull the trigger on all three cw's, you won't regret it. I don't throw mine in the dryer, so they didn't shrink. Go tts.
Repped. Thanks man.

I don't throw my clothes in the dryer too, but the Levinson fit me fine when I got it, but shrunk pretty significantly after a wash. Legs fit better, but waist was a tad tight. Not sure if it's just the ripstop material though.

BTW there are 5 CWs now. They just added White and Navy. :D

Last edited:
any experiences with the Delevan ?  are they soft ?  looking to purchase those with a pair of the legacy

BTW there are 5 CWs now. They just added White and Navy. :D
Repped! I was waiting for a navy pair to release.
nthat.gif

Well just ordered my 1st pairs of joggers.Hopefully the fit is right.

Props to whoever posted the link on urban outfitters.

Yeah i dont dry my joggers at all. None of them. I just wash them all at different days so i always have pair ready to go.

What do you guys think of the Publish Kiles?

I pulled the trigger on the black legacy's in 30W. I'm assuming fit is same as the original publish joggers? I mean i hope so since everyone says to go down a size, and i'm an actual 31W.

Does anyone own the Legacy joggers yet?
I really like them but 27inch inseam is killing me. I am 6 foot...i feel like they will be up to my mid shin....i don't want that. Anyone vouch for length on these?

Damn I might've bought those navy Publish Legacy on the sale if they were up yesterday. I bought the black Publish Classic though so whatever. Hopefully they fit ok. I am normally a 30 waist but I got a 28. Most sizes are sold out now so I'm glad I didn't hesitate. b fresco b fresco and I split our order to bump over the $150 so we each got a $25 discount :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom