Jogger pants...

I'm not into the low(drop?) crotch look, I tried the publish "marleys" at urban since those were the only ones they had in store and they were fine, tried their own bdg brand joggers and they had a low crotch.  How are mercer crotches and zanerobes, they look low crotch in pics at the nordstrom site, are they? thanks

I might have to cop them greys fam

I was skeptical at first. They are much nicer in person. The materials on these three pairs are all very different. Will touch on this more later when I post pictures.

Last edited:
I went 1 size up on my zanerobes and they arrived today. My calves are also big and I didn't want the super skinny feel. I referred to the video on the zanerobe website (that I also posted in here) and it was perfect. I wear a size 32 in the Publish classic joints and a 34 in these.

I think the Sureshot are the slimmest and slightly longer than the other two, the Legacy are a bit roomier than the Publish classic but same length. I have a 28 in the Publish and 29 in Zanerobe. Teaser pic:
legacy is less tapered then their classic fit you say?  and same length?  both publish same size?

I found some at Ross 18$. But da buttons came off so I have unsafe storage pockets but dey b comfy as heack dey da sweat type jiggers.. Umm apple is autocorrecting my joggers to jiggers

I loved those Nike Tech sweats but after wearing them numerous times the shape deformed and ended up with the "saggy butt" syndrome. Made them look cheap and they never regained its original form. Im in search for a pair of sweats that doesnt eventually end up with the saggy butt. Looks funny and youll look like a bum. Not good for something you pay $80 for. No bueno.

Most sweats are gonna end up like that. If anyone claims their pair didnt its cause they babied them and didnt wear them enough.

Repped @shadykay @011781 and @jayking for the help and experience with zanerobe I ordered the sure shots :smokin

Last edited:
Tried on a pair of the Publish Legacy's today at Urban. Don't know whether or not I'll be purchasing them down the line. The 30 waist was a tad bit loose, I would need to maybe try the next size down, 28, which will probably be too small. I definitely like the cuff at the bottom and overall feel to these though.

Might just stick with my Zanerobe's. The fit on the sure shot's is great.

Is the cuff on the bottom of Legacys just as tight as the Mercers? What i like about the Legacys is the fact the cuff is the same color as the pant itself what i liked about the Mercers was that the cuff was tight. Now put those two together and weve got abperfect pair of joggers.

Yea the cuff is tight.I would love to try a size down on the legacy but I think it would be to tight.

I wouldnt mind trying on the zanerobes sure shots also but I still want to find a pair of publish classic joggers as well for cheap.

Last edited:
How do you guys like your joggers to fit? Since I've been training legs my pants have been getting tighter. I have one pair that is just a tad snug in the crouch and legs but looks great. My other 3 pairs are looser fitting, very comfortable but crouch is very loose. I've asked people about the looser fitting ones and they say their fine... I think I'm just being ridiculous. 

Anyone experience any shrinkage on the legacys? I have a pair of Levinsons in 28 and it fit perfect, but after a wash it became really tight.

Reds came in from nordstroms....$43
pimp.gif
nice come up, is that the "burgundy" color?  looks more red in your pic?

Back
Top Bottom