Jogger pants...

Picked these up for 25 at hm

28jl3m8.jpg

Not to interrupt the discussion (
laugh.gif
), but I was planning on making a run to Urban Outfitters this weekend to try some on in store. Any one know if they stock most of their online stuff in store?
Really depends on the store. Some have less than online, some have more. Do know that the more popular items (ie. Publish joggers) might be lower in stock.

Not to interrupt the discussion :smile:lol ), but I was planning on making a run to Urban Outfitters this weekend to try some on in store. Any one know if they stock most of their online stuff in store?

I'm pretty sure your able to check if they have them at your store online if I'm not mistaken.

Figured you guys would want to hear this. Just saw that Benny Gold is doing a collab with Publish. Probably would be some joggers with a Benny twist. I foresee way more collabs in the future too.

Not to interrupt the discussion :smile:lol ), but I was planning on making a run to Urban Outfitters this weekend to try some on in store. Any one know if they stock most of their online stuff in store?

Just about a month ago. Publish Joggers were only at Urban Outfitters' flagship stores. The ones in bigger metropolitan areas, not sure if Urban has started carrying them in all other stores.

I'm sure you'll be able to find other brands in store

Wassup NT Fam. These are the $30 joggers with the zippers at h&m. I really love the fit.
I normally wear size 32 waist, but went with a large instead of med bc the med looked like tights on me.
I also have the $20 black joggers and the med fit perfectly. So you have try them on and see how they look according to your body type to get that perfect fit.
Anyone in OC, h&m at the block has a grip of joggers in stock.
Hope this helps. View media item 832413

Someone hook this big fly guy up with some nice, clean grey joggers, 2x I guess? or XL, don't know how these things fit

seriously sick of having dudes everytime im at work for "jogger pants" also i hate how its worn with jordans lol all these kids wear on long island. 

one dood in here be just lurking the nike clothing thread waiting for funny pics of folks showing how sizes fit, then posting it on here to get LOLs

Wassup NT Fam. These are the $30 joggers with the zippers at h&m. I really love the fit.
I normally wear size 32 waist, but went with a large instead of med bc the med looked like tights on me.
I also have the $20 black joggers and the med fit perfectly. So you have try them on and see how they look according to your body type to get that perfect fit.
Anyone in OC, h&m at the block has a grip of joggers in stock.
Hope this helps.
These are nice. Loose looking yet fitted at the same time. If they make these in black its a wrap.

Any recommendations for slim/skinny sweats for around $50?

I don't live near a H&M store so that can't be an option for me.

Went to the UO at Woodfield Mall near Chicago and their jogger selection was buns. Stopped in Pac Sun and ended up grabbing a pair of the Bullhead joggers for $45. Fit is nice imo. I'm 5' 8", 150 and went with size small.

Ordered my first Zanerobe sureshot joggers in khaki.

Hopefully they fit well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom