Jogger pants...

I am not real big on joggers but what is the brand that I see most people wearing that has the one big square pocket on the back?

Just picked up the olive Dynamos and cinnamon Sureshots from UO. Thanks for the heads up!

I just really hope the olive pants are the military green colour, I was about to order them from Zanerobe directly.

I have a pair of the Publish Legacy in 34 - quick question, how does the fit of the Publish The Jogger compare? Should I go with the same size or size up in The Jogger, as the Legacy has a bit of a stretch to them?

Last edited:
so what brands have a more relaxed fit (not baggy but not super skinny).  I have some elwood joggers that fir pretty good but want some others too.

What brands would you recommend for joggers? I've been wanting to invest in a pair, and damn these are expensive prices for some pants (unless you get them for sale of course). I read somewhere on this thread that elwood fade and the quality aint great, so i'm gonna avoid that brand. It seems like Publish and Zanerobe are the go to brands. Just looking for some khaki/military(olive) green colorway, good quality, and don't fade. Thoughts?

F all these expensive joggers

I just rock H&M and Forever 21
nerd.gif

I need $50 ish joggers..

I can wear the american eagle ones but those cuffs are very loose not my style. I prefer chino joggers with a tight cuff.

Back
Top Bottom