Jogger pants...

Got my eyes on Zanerobe Salnero's for this exact reason. No cuff but everything else the same as their sureshots.
Also want a paif of i love uglys zespy's for that reason

Bought a pair of publish dropstacks hoping for a tapered fit...good lord the drop crotch on them is sooooo drastic its impossible to wear them almost

Are salneros really sureshots without the cuff? I love sureshot fit and would love no cuffs on a pair or two

I am not entirely sure but they look really really close: Top i salerno bottom is sure shot from zanerobes site

View media item 1541519
View media item 1541520

Last edited:
Almost got scared when i checked my email because i had a cancellation email; luckily it wasn't for the dynamos, but I did get a 20% coupon 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I love Zanerobe Sure shots in size up. But dam, I think I prefer these 10Deep pants I just got it. Fits great! Materials more soft on Zanerobe though

My Zanerobe's from UO finally came in, their quality compared to Publish is way better. Definitely switching over to these guys from now on. 

Jack Threads has joggers for 30% off plus and additional 20% off site wide promo that works also.. so youre able to stack the discounts, if anyone is interested.

Jack Threads has joggers for 30% off plus and additional 20% off site wide promo that works also.. so youre able to stack the discounts, if anyone is interested.
Whats the 20% code?  I just tried a few and they wouldn't stack.

Started rocking joggers for the first time a few months ago. Thought they wouldn't be in rotation because maybe they're a bit played out but damb b their stupid comfortable. I bought the black Zanerobes from urban thinking I'm most likely gunna return them, but they've quickly become one of my favorite pants.

Started rocking joggers for the first time a few months ago. Thought they wouldn't be in rotation because maybe they're a bit played out but damb b their stupid comfortable. I bought the black Zanerobes from urban thinking I'm most likely gunna return them, but they've quickly become one of my favorite pants.

Only thing I don't like about these jogger pants is that they're a dust and hair magnet.

Only thing I don't like about these jogger pants is that they're a dust and hair magnet.

This! Specially the black ones smh.

Thought I was tripping

Anyone here have the Sureshots from Zanerobe? how is your sizing?  i just got them in a 32 but i think theyre a bit long. Was thinking of exchanging them for a 30. 

Anyone here have the Sureshots from Zanerobe? how is your sizing?  i just got them in a 32 but i think theyre a bit long. Was thinking of exchanging them for a 30. 
go on their website they have detailed measurements on the size chart. looks like there's less than a .5" difference in length so sizing down wouldn't make much of a difference in inseam length ... plus you might not even fit it waist/thigh wise.

Everyone and their mother will have them.

If I let that deter me from buying clothes i wouldn't be wearing anything right now lol but they're extremely comfortable. I don't get to dress casually Monday-Friday because of work and even on the weekends I don't get to dress down enough because none of the bars and places I go to will let you in with sneakers. So best believe that when I do get to wear whatever I want it's gotta be comfortable. and since I'm on a huarache phase and they look good with the Runners I will be wearing them every appropriate chance I get lol
View media item 1592514

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom